This quiz will help you identify which animal you are most like, and determine compatibility with other animals. When you are done, let someone else try; and then see if you two are compatible. (15 questions, 6 choices, please one answer per question.)
1) When in school, you notice your classmate is having some difficulties understanding the current assignment, would you:
A. Show off what you know.
B. Take charge and help the person in need.
C. Ask if the person would like a study-buddy.
D. Weigh the pros and cons of helping the person.
E. Be the first to approach the person to help them.
F. Worry about yourself only.
2) Which brand of vehicle do you prefer/like?
3) What is your favorite genre in books and movies?
4) What type of person are you when in a large group?
A. Loud, let your presence be known.
E. Extrovert, the life of the party
F. Laid back
5) What type of shoes do you like?
A. High heels
B. Getting in shape shoes
C. No shoes
E. Running Shoes
F. Boots of any kind
6) What type of hair do you like or have?
A. Long and straight
B. Fro like hair
C. Short and straight
7) If you were to win an award, what do you think you would win it for?
C. Best parent or lover
E. Fastest runner
F. Eating the most
8) How many kids would you like to have when you are older?
A. No kids
B. Maybe one
F. I love kids, more than five
9) What type of work interests you the most?
A. Law enforcement, related fields
B. Management, related fields
C. Culinary expert, related fields
D. Office work, any
E. Sales/advertising, related fields
F. No job, or to have a minimum wage job
10) What type of shape do you like?
11) When faced with many options you:
A. Stick to what you know
B. Try to do it all
C. Do what is simple
D. Evaluate, then choose
E. Go with your first instinct
F. Choose which ever
12) When under a lot of stress, you:
A. Throw a fit
B. Work on it for the best
C. Fix it your way
D. Over think it
E. Run away from the problem, let it resolve itself
F. Ignore the problem until it goes away
13) When at work, you are most likely to:
A. Be the first done with your assigned work
B. Be the ?boss?
C. Be a caregiver to those who look like they need cheered up
D. Take it slow and steady
E. Run into problems
F. Slack off
14) Your room mainly looks like:
A. Organized, not a thing out of place
B. Shared bedroom
C. Small enough to fit a single size bed
D. One bed, no furniture
E. Failed attempts at organization
F. Smells and looks like a storm tore your room up
15) When Keeping track of appointments or classes you:
A. Keep a small desk calendar by your bed
B. Remember it all, and hope you don?t forget
C. Remind yourself everyday
D. Keep a calendar alarm on your phone
E. Wait till last minute to schedule it
F. Wing it
If you are interested in knowing your results, feel free to purchase the book: Fun Quizzes For Everyone, By Destiny Rasmussen. Only $0.99! All of my books I write, I price at $0.99. I strive to make reading more affordable so more people would want to read, no more excuses as to that it is too expensive to read. Available on the Kindle and Nook.