Thank you for choosing our interior templates to create your work. Here, you will find templates to format your black-and-white interior file using some of our most popular trim sizes. The below instructions provide an overview of how to use our templates to create your book's interior.
- Select the template that fits your manuscript's needs and trim size
- Copy and paste your content into the template
- Proof each page
- Convert your document to PDF format
- The templates do not accommodate bleed. For more information on submitting your interior with bleed, visit our Submission Requirements.
- If your interior contains images, tables or other objects, we recommend the services of a graphics specialist to ensure the highest quality.
- All templates are set up to meet our submission specifications. Adjusting the structure of these templates, such as the page size and margins, may result in the files not complying with our submission specifications.
- If your manuscript contains section breaks, work section by section to copy and paste your content into the template. This will ensure that the page size and margins remain consistent. Examples of sections include the title page, acknowledgements page, the body text of chapter one, and so on.
These templates include sample content to guide you, including front matter, chapters, headers, page numbers, etc. Additional tips
These blank templates' page size and margins meet submission specifications. Just copy and paste your manuscript by section.
|5 x 8 inches|
|5.06 x 7.81 inches|
|5.25 x 8 inches|
|5.5 x 8.5 inches|
|6 x 9 inches|
|6.14 x 9.21 inches|
|6.69 x 9.61 inches|
|7 x 10 inches|
|7.44 x 9.69 inches|
|7.5 x 9.25 inches|
|8 x 10 inches|
|8.25 x 6 inches|
|8.25 x 8.25 inches|
|8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|8.5 x 11 inches|