Skip navigation
462,667 Views 1,539 Replies Last post: Apr 20, 2014 5:54 PM by beck1974 RSS Go to original post
  1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 103 Previous Next
Level 0 4 posts since
Jul 8, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
180. Apr 12, 2011 7:28 PM in response to: Dr.David
Re: The Great Gods of Punt

This is a short, FREE prologue to my fantasy Juvenile fiction story, The Divine Kingdom (Punt). Please read and give me some feed backs. Thanks, Mell.

https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1080855

Level 0 1 posts since
Sep 24, 2009
181. Apr 14, 2011 4:27 PM in response to: Dr.David
Re: Shameless Self Promotion Board

Thanks for this!

Winged

Death is only the beginning. This new fantasy tells the story of Friedel McBride, who wakes one morning to find that she's been murdered in her own bed; yet her life doesn't end there. Instead, she embarks on a journey toward a new existence among "the Wingéd", souls of the dead with wings that are meant to guide and protect the living. She's offered a chance of redemption, but at the cost of facing dangers never seen in earthly life. She is forced to confront her past and questions about her life and its meaning to survive a long dive off a cliff. If she fails, she will lose her soul forever, which sinister beings would prefer to see. But even with new allies, will that be enough? Can she become Wingéd? But how can someone whose past reveals such evil come to grips with what she has done?

https://www.createspace.com/3576404

Foiche De

The sequel to Wingéd tells the story of Kapera, a long time rebellious foiche Dé, a weapon of God, in her fight to save the life of the little baby to whom Friedel gifted her powers, Grace. This seemingly innocuous act eight years ago made both Grace and Kapera targets of Demons. The Wingéd cannot let them fall into demonic hands. However, Kapera is a reluctant participant. She finds the Wingéd pompous, cryptic, and cold, and wants nothing to do with them. Yet in spite of her feelings, Kapera risks everything she holds dear to save the millions that would die if the Demons get hold of this one child. Can Kapera put aside her anger long enough to defend Grace against certain death? Will she ever find the peace she craves?

https://www.createspace.com/3576408

Colleen

Level 0 8 posts since
Jan 10, 2011
182. Apr 28, 2011 6:26 AM in response to: Dr.David

Greetings from Bernardo Lorenzo in Caracas.

I am just taking my first steps in this rich world through Internet where my wife and my two daughters travel since long time ago. I find it very interesting and enriching for readers and authors. My mother language is Spanish even though I speak English.

On the other hand, I am an author of two books in Spanish, a self-help book to arouse an intelligent selection of a couple (¿Cómo saber si es la pareja que quiero para mí?) and a fiction novel that develops between mystery and adventure (La búsqueda de los verdaderos tesoros: La guía, la llave y el salvoconducto), both available by Amazon.

For the self-help book:

(¿Cómo saber si es la pareja que quiero para mí?)

www.createspace.com/3548598

www.amazon.com/dp/B004QGYBYU

For the fiction novel that develops between mystery and adventure:

(La búsqueda de los verdaderos tesoros: La guía, la llave y el salvoconducto.)

www.createspace.com/3552658

www.amazon.com/dp/B004QGYXES

Level 0 7 posts since
Mar 7, 2011
183. May 3, 2011 3:22 AM in response to: Dr.David

My first novel Mr. Breeze will be out very soon, it is bound to piss off some more religious folks, but it is fiction. Please have a look at www.mrbreezethenovel.com

Level 0 6 posts since
Oct 21, 2009
184. May 3, 2011 10:41 AM in response to: Dr.David

Hi All,

I recently published my ninth and tenth books with CreateSpace. One is entitled, Weight Loss Made a Bit Easier: Realistic and Practical Advice for Healthy Eating and Exercise. The other is a companion journal entitled, A Realistic Eating and Exercise Record Book: A Six-Month Weight Loss Log and Journal for Dedicated Individuals.

The page below contains links to the paperback and Kindle listings on Amazon for the main book, as well as a link to the paperback companion journal. Blank pages from the companion journal can be printed at no cost via the website for those who cannot or don't wish to purchase it.

Larry Zafran

http://www.larryzafran.com/weight-loss-made-a-bit-easier.htm

Level 1 144 posts since
Feb 4, 2010
185. May 3, 2011 7:40 PM in response to: MrBreeze
Level 0 11 posts since
Jan 26, 2011
186. May 3, 2011 8:31 PM in response to: Dr.David

Hey all! Please take a look at my book preview  of Amy and the OLDGALS and tell me what you think.

www.createspace.com/preview/1081672

Level 1 6 posts since
Mar 24, 2011
187. May 3, 2011 8:54 PM in response to: Dr.David

Hello All,

I'm new in town, and new to self-publishing.  Though I'm a published poet and writer I'm in the (daunting) process of formatting my first novel, The Last of the Pascagoula, for Createspace.  I just uploaded the first part into the Preview Gallery, and would appreciate any feedback you all could give.

I'll be sure to do the same.  What a brave new world we have here!

Level 1 61 posts since
Mar 10, 2011
188. May 4, 2011 5:02 AM in response to: Dr.David

I just published my first book, an introductory high school physics book titled "APlusPhysics: Your Guide to Regents Physics Essentials."  Just a couple of sales so far, but would be ecstatic if a school or two picked it up as an end-of-year review book!  So far it's available on CreateSpace and Amazon... hoping it gets into the EDC channels (B&N) soon, as our school district has informed me they can't purchase it unless it goes through their approved channels -- aka B&N.  Fingers, eyes, and toes crossed!

Best Wishes,

Dan Fullerton

Level 0 25 posts since
Nov 12, 2010
189. May 4, 2011 5:37 AM in response to: FizziksGuy

Hello all,

This is a review of my book, "Lost Cries from the Emerald Triangle"...

http://www.bookpleasures.com/websitepublisher/articles/3420/1/Paul-Allih-s-Lost-Cries-From-The-Emerald-Triangle-Reviewed-By-Sandra-Shwayder-Sanchez-Of-Bookpleasurescom/Page1.html

This review will appear in midwest reviews as well as a Colorado newspaper called the MountianEar.

Level 0 8 posts since
Oct 24, 2010
190. May 4, 2011 9:57 AM in response to: Dr.David

Here we go:

Walking with Sophie is now available on Amazon.com and www.walkingwithsophie.com

Please stop by and give feedback on the video preview.

Cheers!

Adam

Level 0 27 posts since
Jul 13, 2010
191. May 5, 2011 10:38 PM in response to: AlfredE.Numann

Excellent review, Alfred. The novel sound interesting and informative. I've added it to my Goodreads TBR list.

Best of luck in your marketing.

Gail M Baugniet

Level 0 95 posts since
Apr 21, 2010
192. May 6, 2011 4:59 AM in response to: Dr.David

Flirty & Feisty Romance Novel Author, Stella is the Featured Author of the Week @ http://rwunited.freehostia.com/stellaobosaeromonsereajanaku.html

http://www.flirtyandfeistyromancenovel.co.uk

Our promise...is to deliver an intensely emotional experience you'll never forget.

Level 0 138 posts since
Jan 27, 2010
193. May 7, 2011 11:21 AM in response to: Dr.David

Just an update on THREE HUNDRED ZEROES: Lessons of the Heart on the Appalachian Trail.

On page 175 of the print version and 52% of the Kindle version, I talked about being tracked by Black Op helicopters while on my hike. I made light of it in the book and it made for a funny story. However, in light of events in Pakistan this week, I may have been far more prescient than I realized.

In the book I described what I thought they were up to, ability to track individuals in hiding and personnel identification under adverse conditions. These helicopters had no markings and were flying with the lights OFF. I was not alone in this experience, there were many other hikers camped in the area. Oddly, the chopper always ended up right over me, I'm tall and have a beard. It now makes so much sense and is one more reason to have a look at this book if you're interested in such things.

Dennis "K1" Blanchard

Author of: Three Hundred Zeroes: Lessons of the Heart on the Appalachian Trail

A non-fiction adventure travel story on the Appalachian Trail

Finalist in the 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Contest

Available on Amazon.com, Smashwords and Kindle.

Level 1 65 posts since
May 20, 2009
194. May 7, 2011 11:32 AM in response to: k1ypp

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to everyone here who provided all the wonderful advice, the first installment of the Silver Series, Climbing Silver: The Sacrifice of Innocence is now available everywhere!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Climbing+Silver+the+Sacrifice+of+Innocence&x=10&y=22

Thanks again guys!

Well  Done!

I couldn't have done it without you!

Sincerely

Anna Stone

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...