Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
227,182 Views 1,763 Replies Last post: Jun 9, 2011 9:52 AM by CreateSpaceKate RSS Go to original post
  1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 118 Previous Next
Level 0 28 posts since
Jun 5, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
1,545. May 24, 2011 10:09 AM in response to: GeekGirl
Re: Tag My Book On Amazon -- List

ok, I am showing my ignorance here. I thought that clicking the like button on amazon puts a link to that book on my facebook. I was not comfortable having links to books I don't know anything about on my FB.

I am starting to suspect that my assumption was wrong..... Please enlighten me. Does the like button on amazon have anything to do with FB? If so, how (where) does it show up there? If not, I have no problem liking all books on the list, regardless.

Level 0 144 posts since
Feb 5, 2010
1,546. May 24, 2011 1:58 PM in response to: Craela

Craela has beautifully stated what seemed to me was always the purpose of this marvelous thread -- support each other and get more traffic for our books. These days that has come to mean tagging and liking. Period.

And since MM has nothing else to do, perhaps she needs to start another thread.' Like My Book On Amazon.' Maybe somebody could send Wayside a PM and see if she'd like to join.

Earl

Level 0 225 posts since
Jun 15, 2010
1,547. May 24, 2011 1:58 PM in response to: buttonsandcastles

The "like" button on Amazon has absolutely nothing to do with FB, so don't worry about that part of it.

It also, to reiterate, has absolutely nothing to do with affecting your sales, or your standing on Amazon. It is Amazon's way to try to figure out what kinds of things you do like, so that they can suggest similar products to you, the person who clicked on the "like" button.

There has never been any rule, or declaration, stating that "liking" is mandatory. It's not, especially as it does not help you out as an author in any way. The only possible way it can have any influence is if someone goes to your page and notices the like button, and see's that it has a high number next to it, and doesn't know it's true purpose. All of that is a pretty big IF. Also, there is no possible way to check whether people are clicking it, because it is for Amazon's information only, and is private to the person clicking it.

A far better way to try to generate sales, rather than worrying about the "like' button is to make sure you have plenty of reviews. Those are going to influence potential readers far more than any like button. The tags are the only thing that - we think/hope - helps to send your book higher up the search lists, which is why we are all here. I do wish Amazon would incorporate a rating system similar to that of B&N, where someone can rate your book without having to write a review. Now that would help push sales!

Wayside, I understand your thoughts about PM's. However, it's helpful to have people post questions, comments, ideas, in the thread so that everyone can read and maybe learn something they didn't know previously. And, in the case of mrblunt responding to your comment on here, it gives others a chance to chime in with their thoughts/opinions as well. That's how this thread came to be as successful as it is, and to be run with a small group of us helping out, checking profiles to make sure everyone is doing their part, etc.

Hope this info about the like button, and posting on the thread helps you.

Cindy

Level 0 225 posts since
Jun 15, 2010
1,548. May 24, 2011 2:02 PM in response to: pdogg

Bought your book, pdogg. As soon as I finish the ones in front of it that I'm reading for others, I will get to it and post a review for you. Sounds like a great book - especially to this mom of a soldier serving in Germany, who's already had a tour in Iraq, in the USAF. Thanks for the discount!

Cindy

Level 0 28 posts since
Jun 5, 2010
1,549. May 24, 2011 2:13 PM in response to: GeekGirl

Yes, thanks, that was very helpful. I am enligtened now . ..lol

Well, I'll gladly like books from now on even if it doesn't do much.  No big deal.

Level 0 223 posts since
Feb 22, 2009
1,550. May 24, 2011 5:36 PM in response to: MountainMist

Hi Mountian Mist and Everyone

I've tagged the new books for this week.  I'm number 40-43, In The Land Of Winter and Learning In The Dark by Margaret Sarah Bechtel.

Thank you

M

Level 0 138 posts since
Jan 27, 2010
1,551. May 24, 2011 8:36 PM in response to: MountainMist

ATU for the 5/20 list. Sorry, I'm late again this week. I'm off on another book signing tour and just haven't had the time to sit and catch up on things. Having a ball on the tour, sold over 100 copies of THREE HUNDRED ZEROES at one event. My wrist aches from all the signing.

I never dreamed this book would take off like it has. I also never intended a second book, but based on how things are going, I guess I will.

The next one will be about an event that hasn't happened yet. The first book is about my Appalachian Trail hike, the next will be about my wife and I walking the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Trail in Spain.

Unlike fiction, a non-fiction adventure writer has to go off and have the adventure first. Amanda Hocking is making me jealous, all she has to do is dream up her stories. Then again, if you've been following the news lately, some of the non-fiction writers have been doing the same

Thanks to CreateSpace, MountainMist and all that make this experience so interesting and fun...

Dennis "K1" Blanchard  @k1ypp

Author of: Three Hundred Zeroes: Lessons of the Heart on the Appalachian Trail

A non-fiction adventure travel story on the Appalachian Trail

Finalist in the 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Contest

Available on Amazon.com, Smashwords and Kindle.

Level 0 94 posts since
Dec 9, 2010
1,552. May 25, 2011 5:49 AM in response to: k1ypp

Congratulations, Dennis!!!! Good going!!!

Level 0 23 posts since
Apr 1, 2009
1,553. May 25, 2011 6:18 AM in response to: MountainMist

Tagged and Liked

Thank You,

BTW: here's my brand new Photo Blog with daily pictures of New York City: nydaily.tumblr.com

Level 1 233 posts since
Feb 15, 2010
1,554. May 25, 2011 6:31 AM in response to: k1ypp

That is so awesome and uplifting.  What an accomplishment.   It is great to hear positive stories like yours.

Congratulations Dennis!

Level 0 65 posts since
Jun 12, 2010
1,555. May 25, 2011 7:27 AM in response to: MountainMist

Just remembered. All tagged up.

-Jeff

Level 0 140 posts since
Mar 6, 2010
1,556. May 27, 2011 7:11 AM in response to: jeffm

A general question I need help with...

Anyone on this thread who has made a video book trailer and is willing to impart tips in how to go about doing this (software to use, file sizes and type that works best for fast loading, etc.) please PM me or email me directly at ****************  I need help and y'all (You all) are such an intelligent group. Surely one of you can give me some guidance.

Tarrant Smith

Author of the Darkly Series

www.tarrantsmith.webs.com

Message was edited by CreateSpace Community Moderators

Level 1 233 posts since
Feb 15, 2010
1,557. May 27, 2011 6:56 AM in response to: DarklySeries

5/27 LIST

1.   1pearl --Healing after Divorce...: It's About Time! by Joanne F. Lyons (Paperback - July 6, 2010)

2.   1pearl --Healing after Divorce...It's About Time!: Facilitator's Guide by Joanne F. Lyons (Paperback - July 6, 2010)

3.  1pearl --The Tower Apartments by Joanne F. Lyons (Paperback - Aug 31, 2010)

4.  1pearl --The Tower Apartments

by Joanne Lyons (Kindle Edition - Aug. 31, 2010) - Kindle Book

5. MountainMist -- Maizie And The Sorcerer's Spell by Melva J. Henderson (Jan 5, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

Childrens book, faeries, sorcerer, fantasy, magic spell, spell, magic

6.MountainMist --Maizie and the Sorcerer's Spell - Kindle Edition - Kindle eBook (Feb. 9, 2011) by Melva Henderson

(Preferred Tags)

childrens book, faeries, sorcerer, fantasy, magic spell, magic forest,  spell, magic

7.  MountainMist -- Mischief Reigns by Melva J. Henderson (Kindle Edition - Feb. 9, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Prefered  Tags)

children s book, young adult, country adventure, friendships, animals, animal stories

8.  MountainMist -- Something Shiny For Timmy by Melva Henderson (Mar 19, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

Animal story, bedtime story, childrens book, farm animals, childrens books, picture book, pre-school book, read to me book,

9.    SilverMoon -- Haversham Hill by Sunni Morris (Paperback - May 16, 2008)

10.   SilverMoon --The Medallion: Book One - The Prophecy by Sunni Morris (Paperback - Oct. 7, 2009)

11.  Silvermoon --Saving the Rainbow: A Patrick O'Sullivan Novel by Sunni Morris (Paperback - Sep 19, 2010)

12.    B.J.25 --Jadon and Gabe:: The Not so Saintly Horses by Barbara Janet Cooper, Allison Marie Granger, and Brittany Jean Schonert (Paperback - Sept. 12, 2009)

13.    B.J.25 --Jadon and Gabe:The Not so Saintly Horses by Barbara Janet Cooper (Kindle Edition)

14.    B.J.25 --Upside Down and Back Again:Hope for the Caregiver Revised Edition (Volume 2) by Barbara Janet Cooper, Allison Marie Granger, and Deacon Luis Doriocourt (Kindle Edition - Aug. 21, 2010) - Kindle Book

15.    B.J.25 -- Missing In Action: A Sequel of Jadon and Gabe: The Not so Saintly Horses by Barbara Janet Cooper, Allison Marie Granger, and Brittany Jean Schonert (Nov 11, 2010)

16.  RM-Putnam --Destiny's Warriors The Beginning by R.M. Putnam and Michael W. Valadez (Kindle Edition - Nov. 15, 2010) - Kindle eBook

17.  RM-Putnam Destiny's Warriors The Last Sacrifice by R. M. Putnam

18.  RM-Putnam -- Destiny's Warriors The Beginning (Volume 1) by R. M. Putnam and Michael W. Valadez (Jan 24, 2011)

19.  kahuna --Slow Love: A Polynesian Pillow Book by James N. Powell (Paperback - Dec. 17, 2008)

(Preferred tags)

relationships, love, sexuality, romance, erotica, psychology, self help, spirituality, passion, erotic, sensual, lovers, health

20.   kahuna --Postmodernism For Beginners by Jim Powell and Joe Lee (Paperback - Aug. 21, 2007)

21.   kahuna --Derrida For Beginners by Jim Powell and Van Howell (Paperback - Aug. 21, 2007)

22.   kahuna --Deconstruction For Beginners by Jim Powell and Joe Lee (Paperback - Jan. 8, 2008)

23.   PAVB --Understanding Database Administration by Pablo Berzukov (Paperback - Jan. 12, 2010)

24.  Ria11 --Finally Home-Lessons on Life from a Free-Spirited Dog by Elizabeth Parker (Kindle Edition - Mar 2, 2010) - Kindle eBook

25.  Ria11 -- Final Journey-Buddys' Book (Sequel to Final... by Elizabeth Parker

26.  Ria11 -- Final Journey: Buddys' Book by Elizabeth Parker (Dec 13, 2010)

27.  Ria11 -- Phobia by Elizabeth Parker

28.   k1ypp --Three Hundred Zeroes: Lessons of the heart on the Appalachian Trail. (Volume 1) by Dennis R. Blanchard (Paperback - Feb. 20, 2010)

29.   ky1pp --Three Hundred Zeroes by Dennis Blanchard (Kindle Edition - Feb. 20, 2010) - Kindle Book

30.  HaemishM --Under the Amoral Bridge: A Cyberpunk Novel by Gary A. Ballard (Paperback - Jan. 31, 2008)

31.  HaemischM --The Know Circuit (The Bridge Chronicles) by Gary A. Ballard (Kindle Edition - May 5, 2010) - Kindle Book

32.  HaemishM --The Know Circuit by Gary A. Ballard (Paperback - May 5, 2010)

33.   HaemishM --The Bridge Chronicles, Books 1 & 2 by Ballard, Gary A. (Kindle Edition - July 15, 2010) - Kindle Book

34.  StoryMom --It's Time for Good Manners! by Leslie A. Susskind (Paperback - Apr. 23, 2010)

35.  StoryMom --The Kids' (and parents', too!) Book of Good Sportsmanship: An easy-to-read guide for families by Leslie A. Susskind (Paperback - Nov. 27, 2009)

36.  StoryMom --The Month of Zephram Mondays (The Zephram Tales) by Leslie A. Susskind (Kindle Edition - May 15, 2010) - Kindle Book

37.  StoryMom --Tabletop Tipsters: Mealtime manners for kids by Leslie A. Susskind (Paperback - Sep 21, 2010)

(Preferred tags)

childrens books, table manners, childrens table manners, etiquette  

38.   DarklySeries --Bound Darkly (The Darkly Series) by Tarrant Smith, Stephanie Hudak, and Ann Lang (Kindle Edition - Sept. 1, 2010) - Kindle Book

39.  DarklySeries --Enchanted Darkly (The Darkly Series) by Tarrant Smith (Kindle Edition - Apr. 27, 2010) - Kindle Book

40M2828 --In The Land Of Winter by Margaret Sarah Bechtel and Michael Bechtel (Paperback - May 7, 2010)

41. M2828 --In the Land of Winterby Margaret Sarah Bechtel (Kindle Edition May 7, 2010)

42.  M2828 -- Learning In The Dark by Margaret Sarah Bechtel (Kindle Edition - Jan. 29, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Anger, family relationships, love, blind, fiction, Margaret sarah Bechtel, bullying, forgiveness, redemption, drama, healing, romance, drowning, kindle book

43.  M2828 -- Learning In The Dark by Margaret Sarah Bechtel (Jan 29, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

Blind, family, forgiveness, friendship, hate, life, love, recovery, relationships, sudden blindness

44.  KarenJones --The Squishy, Stinky Diaper by Karen B. Jones (Kindle Edition - May 5, 2010) - Kindle Book

45.  KarenJones --The Squishy, Stinky Diaper by Karen B. Jones

46.   mrblunt --Eden Was on a Hollywood Hill by Earl Barret (Paperback - May 7, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

memoir, american dream, family, romanian, hungarian, comedy, hollywood writer, laugh out loud funny, humor

47.  mrblunt --Eden Was on a Hollywood Hill by Earl Barret (Kindle Edition)

(Preferred Tags)

memoir, american dream, family, romanian, hungarian, comedy, hollywood writer, laugh out loud funny, humor, kindle book

48.   horsewisevt --Dancing In Your Bubble: Ancient teachings, Modern Healing by Teri J. Dluznieski M.Ed (Kindle Edition - Apr 10, 2010) - Kindle Book

(Preferred Tags)

self-healing, empowerment, shamanism, spirituality and healing, self-healing, empowerment, shamanism, spirituality and healing, self-improvement, healing, inca, self-discovery, native american spirituality, andean, inner healing, energy medicine, shamanic teaching, personal growth, medicine wheel

49.  horsewisevt -- Cafe of the Hungry Ghosts by Teri Dluznieski M.Ed.

(Preferred Tags)

Shamanic story, paranormal thriller, supernatural thriller, horror stories, short stories, kindle thriller, kindle single, kindle book, supernatural, shamanic thriller, shamanic suspense, supernatural suspense, speculative fiction. 99 cent Kindle

50.  horsewisevt -- Dancing In Your Bubble: Ancient Teachings; Modern Healing by Teri J. Dluznieski (Sep 7, 2009)

(Preferred Tags)

self-healing, empowerment, shamanism, spirituality and healing, self-healing, empowerment, shamanism, spirituality and healing, self-improvement, healing, inca, self-discovery, native american spirituality, andean, inner healing, energy medicine, shamanic teaching, personal growth, medicine wheel

51.   COG1999 --Detective Jake: The Search for Truth by Sheila Rae Myers (Paperback - Mar. 10, 2010)

52.  COG1999 --The World or the Word by Sheila Rae Myers (Oct 16, 2010)

53.   venture2 --To The Spiritually Inclined (Volume 1) by Thurman L Faison (Paperback - Sept. 9, 2009)

54.   venture2 --To The Spiritually Inclined by Thurman L Faison (Kindle Edition - Sept. 9, 2009) - Kindle Book

55.  mtdna -- The Book of Jubilees by Dr A. Nyland (Kindle Edition - Jan 16, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

apocalypse of moses, apocrypha, book of jubilees, demons, enoch, fallen angels, moses, nephilim, old testament, pseudepigrapha, r h charles, testament of moses, the book of jubilees, the book of jubilees the little genesis the apocalypse of moses, watchers

56.  mtdna Hedgeland by Ann Nyland (Paperback)

(Preferred Tags)

hedgeland, celtic, fae, faerie, fantasy, historical fantasy, magick, paranormal, science fiction, seelie, seelie court, sidhe, time travel, time travel fantasy, urban fantasy

57.  mtdna -- Hedgeland (Hedgecraft Sequence ) by Ann Nyland(Kindle)

(Preferred Tags)

hedgeland, celtic, fae, faerie, fantasy, historical fantasy, magick, paranormal, science fiction, seelie, seelie court, sidhe, time travel, time travel fantasy, urban fantasy

58.   grumpy --Understanding Strategy by Geoffrey P. Chamberlain (Paperback - June 23, 2010)

59.   TwistedChristian --Twisted Christians by Scott Meade (Paperback - Feb. 15, 2010)

(Preferred tags)

christian horror, demon, last days, spiritual warfare, mark of the beast, christian fiction, finding god, bestseller, spiritual, frank peretti, angels and demons, messianic judaism, fast paced, christian suspense

60.   TwistedChristian --Twisted Christians by Scott Meade, Craig Stultz, Angie Ladd, and Raylynn Ladd (Kindle Edition - July 1, 2010) - Kindle Book

(Preferred tags)

christian  horror, spiritual warfare, demon, christian fiction, last days, kindle, angels and demons, messianic judaism, occult, salvation,  download, christianity, fast paced, recommended, dark angel

61.  TwistedChristian --Spiritual Warfare: Fighting Demons by Scott Meade (Paperback - Sep 11, 2010)

(Preferred tags)

spiritual warfare, repent, fasting, spirits, evil, rebuke, armor of god, nonfiction, christian, self help, holy spirit, fighting demon, self-help, christianity

62.  TwistedChristian --Spiritual Warfare: Fighting Demons by Scott Meade (Kindle Edition - Sept. 11, 2010) - Kindle Book

(Preferred tags)

armor of god, christian, evil, fasting, fighting demon, holy spirit, nonfiction, rebuke, repent, self help, spirits, spiritual warfare, self-help, christianity

63.    harpwriter --Blue Bells of Scotland: Blue Bells Trilogy: Book One by Laura Vosika (Paperback - Sept. 11, 2009)

(Preferred tags)

historical fiction, time travel fiction, historical drama, kindle, medieval fiction, scotland, scottish fiction, time travel, highlands, medieval, historical, stirling, fiction about musicians, music fiction, musicians

64.    harpwriter --Blue Bells of Scotland: Book One of the Blue Bells Trilogy by Laura Vosika (Kindle Edition - Sept. 11, 2009) - Kindle Book

(Preferred tags)

historical fiction, time travel fiction, historical drama, kindle, medieval fiction, scotland, scottish fiction, time travel, highlands, medieval, historical, stirling, fiction about musicians, music fiction, musicians

65.   saltea --A Tail Spun (Volume 1) - Paperback (Apr. 14, 2010) by Joseph Beekman

66.   saltea --A Tail Spun by Beekman, Joseph (Kindle Edition - Apr. 10, 2010) - Kindle Book

67.  saltea -- Little Orphan Anvil (Volume 1) by Joseph Beekman and Kelsey Grimmer (Mar 9, 2011)

68.  saltea -- Little Orphan Anvil by Joseph Beekman and Kelsey Grimmer (Kindle Edition - Mar. 19, 2011) - Kindle eBook

69.   Dune.Elliot --Necromancer by Dune Elliot (Paperback - Feb 4, 2010)

70.   Dune.Elliot --Necromancer (The Dark Rising) by Dune Elliot (Kindle Edition - Feb. 4, 2010)

71.   Laughmagic --The Spirit Within: Cooking with Fermented and Distilled Beverages by Karen Burrell (Paperback - Jul 10, 2010)

72.   Angela168 --The Secret to Soul Mate Attraction with Affirmations by Angela Wilde (Paperback - May 31, 2010)

(Preferred tags)

the secret to soul mate attraction with affirmations, soul mates understanding relationships across time, excuse me your soul mate is waiting, love will find you, the soulmate secret, calling in the one, let  love in, soul mate, law of attraction, the law of attraction, the secret,  attract soul mate, dating, dating advice, affirmations

73.   Angela168 --Affirmations for Money and Wealth Attraction by Angela Wilde (Paperback - May 6, 2010)

(Preferred tags)

affirmations for money and wealth attraction, money and the law of attraction, ask and it is given, the law of attraction, awaken the giant within, experience your good now, serendipitously rich, a happy pocket  full of money, the trick to money Is having some, wealth, affirmations,  money, the secret, law of attraction,  finance

74.  Angela168 --Heal Your Home, Fix Your Life! The easy guide to Love and Money by Angela Wilde (Paperback - Jul 19, 2010

(Preferred Tags)

feng shui, heal your life, self-help, eat pray love, what the bleep, heal  your life, heal your home fix your life the easy guide to love and money,  you can heal your life, clear your clutter with feng shui, feng shui your  life, move your stuff change your life, fast feng shui for prosperity,  creating sacred space with feng shui, lillian too, harmonious environment

75.   Angela168 --Heal Your Home, Fix Your Life! The easy guide to Love and Money by Wilde, Angela (Kindle Edition - July 19, 2010) - Kindle Book

(Preferred tags)

feng shui, heal your life, self-help, eat pray love, what the bleep, heal  your life, heal your home fix your life the easy guide to love and money,  you can heal your life, clear your clutter with feng shui, feng shui your  life, move your stuff change your life, fast feng shui for prosperity,  creating sacred space with feng shui, lillian too, harmonious environment

76.   smb10 --How to Get Along with Yourself and Others: Wit and Wisdom for Natural Living (Volume 2) by Suzanne Burkett, et al. (Paperback - Feb. 1, 2010)

77.   smb10 --How to Get Along with Yourself and Others by Suzanne Burkett (Kindle Edition - Feb. 1, 2010) - Kindle Book

78.  smb10 -- The Journey of the Raindrop by Suzanne Burkett (Kindle Edition - Feb. 2, 2010) - Kindle eBook

79.   pdogg --Cherries - A Vietnam War Novel - Kindle Edition - Kindle Book (Apr. 20, 2010) by John Podlaski

80.   pdogg –CHERRIES: A Vietnam War Novel by John Podlaski (Paperback - Jun 14, 2010)

81.   GeekGirl -- Heart on a Chain by Cindy C Bennett (Paperback - Dec 22, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

ya, young adult, young adult romance, teen, teen love, child abuse, drug addiction, alcoholic, teen romance, ya fiction, cindy c bennett, young love, love story, ya romance, indie author

82.  GeekGirl -- Heart on a Chain by Cindy C Bennett (Kindle Edition - Jan. 15, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

ya, young adult, young adult romance, teen, teen love, child abuse, drug addiction, alcoholic, teen romance, ya fiction, cindy c bennett, young love, love story, ya romance, indie author

83.   Abask --The Wizard and the Dragon by Venice Kelly and Lisette W. Kelly (Paperback - Mar 29, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

adoption stories for young children, bedtime stories wizard and dragon, bedtime stories for toddlers, foster a dragon, dragon and wizard, Christmas gifts for kids, birthday gifts for kids, foster stories for young children, holiday gifts for kids, how to parent a dragon, children's books ages 4-8 large print, challenging, dragon how to, empty nest books, dragon egg

84.  Abask -- El Mago y el Dragón (Volume 1) (Spanish Edition) by Lisette W. Kelly and Venice Kelly (Mar 15, 2011)

Preferred Tags:

cómo criar un dragón, adoptar un dragón, historias de magos para ir a dormir, letras grandes, huevo de dragón, libros para niños, libros en español para niños, mago cría un dragón fantasía, historias para niños sobre dragones, cuentos de dragones, libros con ilustraciones para niños

85.  Abask -- The Wizard and the Dragon by Venice Kelly and Lisette W. Kelly (Kindle Edition - Feb. 23, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

dragon adoption, foster a dragon, empty nest, nontraditional families, new dragon, wizardry, kindle kids, how to parent a dragon

86.  Jeffm--The Keepers by Jeffery Moore (Paperback - Aug 6, 2010)

(Preferred tags)

science fiction, adventure, speculative fiction, bound, keepers, fantasy, alternative world, alternate universe, time displacement, Jeffery moore, keeper, time travel, paranormal, kindle

87.  Jeffm --The Keepers (The Bounds) by Jeffery Moore (Kindle Edition - Oct. 13, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred tags)

science fiction, adventure, speculative fiction, bound, keepers, fantasy, alternative world, alternate universe, time displacement, Jeffery moore, keeper, time travel, paranormal, kindle

88.  jeffm  -- The Lylia by Jeffery Moore (Feb 13, 2011)

(Preferred tags)

adventure, alternate universe, alternate world, bound, fantasy, jeffery, keeper, keepers, lylia, moore, science fiction, speculative fiction, time displacement, time travel.

89.   jeffm -- The Lylia (The Bounds) by Jeffery Moore (Kindle)

(Preferred tags)

adventure, alternate universe, alternate world, bound, fantasy, jeffery, keeper, keepers, lylia, moore, science fiction, speculative fiction, time displacement, time travel

90.   Phjohan--Frazzled by Mr. Peter Hans Johansen (Paperback - Aug 4, 2010)

91.  Phjohan--Frazzled by Peter Johansen (Kindle Edition - Aug 10, 2010)

92.  candyman64 -- Miss Marypennynickle's Tales of Torment for Toddlers by James DeSalvo (Kindle Edition- August 7, 2010)

93.  candyman64 -- Connie Cobbler: Toy Detective - Paperback (Nov. 13, 2010) by James DeSalvo

94.  ThreeLeafPress --Scavenger Guides Chicago by Daniel Ireland (Aug 11, 2010)

(Preferred tags)

chicago, travel, kids, children, family, scavenger hunt, family travel, vacation, travel guide, Illinois, family vacation, parenting

95.  ThreeLeafPress -- Scavenger Guides Washington, DC: An Interactive Travel Guide For Kids by Daniel Ireland (Paperback - Nov 28, 2010)

(Preferred tags)

washington dc, washington, kids, family, parenting, travel, travel guide, family travel, family vacation, vacation, scavenger hunt, washington dc travel guide, washington dc guide, washington dc kids guide, washington dc with kids

96.  Rollo --Suicide Cap by G. W. Riley (Paperback - Mar 3, 2010)

(Preferred tags)

outdoor adventure,  suspense, Crocket, gorge, rock wall, hovercraft, helicopter, huey, hermit, mountains,  UFO, Pennsylvania,  hunting, tragedy, legends

97Rollo --Suicide Cap by G. W. Riley (Kindle Edition - Mar. 3, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred tags)

legends, Cave, Crocket, gorge, hover craft, hover plane, hermit, Huey, kindle fiction, kindle tragedy, outdoor adventure, UFO,  tragedy, mountain survival, suspense.

98.  sdjj --If Your Parents Divorced, Will You Too?: How to Break the Cycle of Divorce and Create a Successful Relationship of Your Own by Sharon Brooks (Paperback - Sep 10, 2010)

99.  sdjj --If Your Parents Divorced, Will You Too? by Sharon Brooks (Kindle Edition - Oct. 5, 2010) - Kindle Book

100.  Z0az09 --Feathers on the Wings of Love and Hate II: Call Me Timucua by John Grit (Kindle Edition - Sep 23, 2010) - Kindle Book

(Preferred tags)

post-apocalyptic, survival, dystopia, freedom, libertarian, liberty, revolution, john grit, let the gun speak, call me timucua, human rights, world government, resistance, teotwawki, guns

101.  Z0az09 --Feathers on the Wings of Love and Hate: Let the Gun Speak by John Grit (Kindle Edition - Sep 20, 2010) - Kindle Book

(Preferred tags)

post-apocalyptic, survival, dystopia, freedom, libertarian, liberty, revolution, john grit, let the gun speak, call me timucua, human rights, world government, resistance, teotwawki, guns

102.  Z0az09 --Feathers On the Wings Of Love and Hate: Let the Gun Speak (Volume 1) - Paperback (Aug. 27, 2010) by John Grit

(Preferred tags)

103.  Z0az09 -- APOCALYPSE LAW by John Grit (Kindle Edition - Mar. 21, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

post-apocalypse, survival, action adventure, john grit, let the gun speak, call me Timucua, teotwawki, shtf, surviving the end of society

104.  Jomar1934 --Time's Edge (Volume 1) by J.M. Dattilo (Oct 20, 2010)

105.  Jomar1934 --Time's Edge by Joseph Dattilo and Mary Dattilo (Kindle Edition - Sept. 11, 2010) - Kindle eBook

106.  Calman --The Zombie's Survival Guide: Thrive In The Zombie Apocalypse After You Turn... by Calvin A. L. Miller II and Alan R. Gandy (Sep 28, 2010)

107.  Calman --The ZOMBIE'S Survival Guide, Thrive In The Zombie Apocalypse After You Turn... by Calvin A. L. Miller II and Alan R. Gandy (Kindle Edition - Sept. 30, 2010) - Kindle eBook

108.  negretebooks --In the Times of Jesus by Matthew Negrete and Christopher Negrete (Oct 9, 2010)

109.  Sportsman --Deer Hunter's Devotional: Hunting for the Heart of God by Sean Jeffries (Paperback - Nov 4, 2010)

110.  Sportsman --Deer Hunter's Devotional: Hunting for the Heart of God by Sean Jeffries (Kindle Edition - Oct 23, 20110) - Kindle eBook

111.  Sportsman -- Always Take Your Rifle by Sean Jeffries (Feb 16, 2011)

112.  Sportsman -- Always Take Your Rifle by Sean Jeffries (Feb 10, 2011) - Kindle eBook

113.  Jesseybean -- 202 Good Clean Jokes for Kids by Jessica Van Vleet (Paperback - Oct 8, 2010)

114.  Jesseybean -- 202 Good Clean Jokes for Kids by Jessica Van Vleet (Kindle Edition - Oct 8, 2010) - Kindle eBook

115.  FloridaDish -- Delicious Gluten Free Dinner Recipes: Gluten Free Recipes for Gluten Intolerant People With Celiac Sprue Disease by Jean LeBlanc (Feb 26, 2010)

116.  FloridaDish --  Delicious Gluten Free Cookie Recipes by Jean LeBlanc (Kindle Edition - Jan. 28, 2011) - Kindle eBook

117.  FloridaDish -- Delicious Gluten Free Cake Recipes by Jean LeBlanc (Kindle Edition - Jan. 28, 2011) - Kindle eBook

118.  FloridaDish -- Delicious Gluten Free Pie Recipes by Jean LeBlanc (Kindle Edition - Jan. 28, 2011) - Kindle eBook

119.  Millerfilm -- Heroes and Hounds by Mr. Bill Miller, Ms Mary Burkhardt, and Mr Albert Burkhardt (Nov 10, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

Horses, Ponies, Riding, Equestrian,

120.  MillerFilm -- Heroes and Hounds by Bill Miller and Mary Burkhardt (Kindle Edition - Mar. 3, 2011) - Kindle eBook

121.  Gr8sage -- You Are Special by Ayodeji A Majekodunmi (Paperback - Nov 8, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

Self esteem, Self help, Discover potential, Greatest world wonder

122.  Gr8sage -- You Are Special by Ayodeji Majekodunmi (Kindle Edition - Nov. 8, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Self esteem, Self help, Discover potential, Greatest world wonder

123.  douglaseryan -- Christian Blood - Kindle Edition - Kindle eBook (Oct. 24, 2010) by Douglas Ryan

(Preferred Tags)

Ghoul, vampire, witchcraft, bondage

124.   SamB -- A Secret in the Attic by Samantha Jillian Bayarr (Dec 3, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

paranormal romance, chick lit, cursed, voodoo, wedding planner, secrets, ghost stories, Halloween stories, hauntings, magic, witchcraft fiction, suspense thrillers and mysteries, haunted, romance novels kindle free, raven finch the curse of the dead woods

125.  SamB  --Little Wild Flower by Samantha Jillian Bayarr (Kindle Edition - Aug. 20, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred tags)

denise hunter, beverly lewis, hillary manton lodge, amish romance, amish fiction, amish cookbooks, amish, 1970's, teen fiction for girls, teen historical romance, teen fiction romance, christian fiction, christian romance, historical fiction, historical romance

126.  SamB -- The Apothecary by Samantha Jillian Bayarr (Dec 22, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

murder mystery, ghost stories, paranormal romance, suspense thrillers and mysteries, chick lit, haunting, fantasy, orphanage, supernatural, poltergeist, urban fantasy, occult detective, women sleuth, Halloween stories,  paranormal mystery

127.  (Book Removed)

128.  airdriesg -- Six Keys by Kate Copeseeley (Kindle Edition - Nov 22, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

mystery, paranormal mystery, fantasy, contemporary fiction, horror, occult detective

129.  airdriesg -- The Angel & Her Gun by Kate Copeseeley (Kindle Edition - Feb. 9, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

angel, demon, fantasy, gunslinger, kate copeseeley, fiction, western, wild west

130.  greeneyes1660 -- Layers of the Heart by Columbia Valentine Scot (Nov 5, 2010) Paperback

131.  greeneyes1660 -- Layers of the Heart by Columbia Valentine Scot (Oct 15, 2010) - Kindle eBook

132.  Kittrell -- The Dying Times (a zombie apocalypse novel) by Brian Kittrell (Kindle Edition - Nov. 2, 2010) - Kindle eBook

133.  Kittrell -- The Dying Times (a zombie apocalypse novel) by Brian Kittrell (Nov 2, 2010)

134.  TallSwede -- Don't be a Doofwackle by Mrs. Becky J. Ayers and Ms. Tabitha Kristen (Jul 3, 2010

(Preferred Tags)

Christian values, imagination, peer pressure, young readers, bad language, children, kids, rhyming, manners, morals, curse words, books for boys,learn, Becky Ayers, Tabitha Ayers

135.  Tallswede -- The Secret of Willow Patch (Volume 1) by Becky Ayers and Miss Tabitha Kristen (Paperback - Jul 29, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

ya, young adult, tween, fantasy, fiction, adventure, secret, willow, patch, Becky Ayers, Tabitha Ayers,  Forest, woods, children, cliffhanger

136.  Tallswede -- The Secret of Willow Patch by Becky Ayers

(Preferred Tags)

Preferred tags- Kindle, fiction, fantasy, tween, ya, young adults, Becky Ayers, Tabitha Kristen, adventure, children, cliffhanger, forest, secret, willow, woods

137.  Tallswede – The Secret of Willow Patch:The Discovery (Volume 2) by Mrs. Becky Ayers and Ms. Tabitha Kristen (Mar 21, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

young adult, tween, fiction, fantasy, secret, adventure, Becky Ayers, Willow Patch, forest, kids

138.  GrammarAce -- Edge of Escape by Debra Chapoton (Kindle Edition - June 27, 2010) - Kindle eBook

139.  lenka1986 -- Beauty Advice by Jelena Alechno (Apr 24, 2010)

140.  camsgran -- The Kiss: A Regency Romance by Jeanne Desautel Foster (Kindle Edition - Dec. 21, 2010) - Kindle eBook

141.  camsgran -- Wherever He Leads by Jeanne Desautel Foster (Jul 16, 2010) - Kindle eBook

142.  camsgran -- Pride and Prejudice: Mary's Story by Jeanne Desautel Foster and Jane Austen (Kindle Edition - July 16, 2010) - Kindle eBook

143.  camsgran -- The Fifth River: Quest for Eden Book Two by Jeanne Desautel Foster (Kindle Edition - Dec. 11, 2010) - Kindle eBook

144.  candyman64 -- Connie Cobbler: Toy Detective by James DeSalvo (Kindle Edition - Nov. 13, 2010) - Kindle eBook

145.  candyman64 -- Miss Mary Pennynickle's Fairytales of Foreboding by James DeSalvo (Kindle Edition - Jan. 5, 2011) - Kindle eBook

146.  ColleenOFlich --  Impressions: The Mind X Change by Colleen O. Flich and Lindsey P. Cheek (Oct 7, 2010

147.  marekr ---Nowy Jork - 101 miejsc, które musisz zobaczyc (Polish Edition) by Marek Rygielski and Aneta Radziejowska (Dec 19, 2010)

148.  marekr -- Nowy Jork - 101 miejsc, ktore musisz zobaczyc by Aneta Radziejowska and Marek Rygielski (Kindle Edition - Jan. 19, 2011) - Kindle eBook

149. marker -- Zwiedzamy Nowy Jork - Dolny Manhattan (Polish Edition) by Aneta Radziejowska and Marek Rygielski (Kindle Edition - Mar. 6, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

nowy jork, po polsku, nyc, manhattan, central park, polski, stany zjednoczone, usa, przewodnik, nowy york, kindle, polish, ebook, zwiedzanie, turystyka

150.  AsianMind --The Battle of Chibi (Red Cliffs): selected and translated from The Romance of the Three Kingdoms by Hock Guan Tjoa (Paperback - Aug 4, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

Chinese history, Chinese literature, historical fiction, Three Kingdoms

151.  Danuaine -- Birthright by RJ Palmer (Paperback - Aug 31, 2010)

152. Danuaine -- Birthright by RJ Palmer (Kindle Edition - Aug. 22, 2010) - Kindle eBook

153. nonfiction --So You Are Free ... Making It Home by Jutta Heitland (Kindle Edition - Jan 17, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

foreigner,  home, Immigrant, Immigration, language, New Zealand, Austria, Germany, Social Science, Personality

154.  nonfiction -- So you are free ... Zuhause ankommen (German Edition) by Jutta Heitland (Kindle Edition - Sept. 7, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

foreigner,  home, Immigrant, Immigration, language, New Zealand, Austria, Germany, Social Science, Personality

155.  nonfiction -- So You Are Free ... Making it Home: Looking at Life by Jutta Heitland (Feb 3, 2011)

156.  Jack88 -- Life by Jack Gunthridge (Kindle Edition - Oct. 4, 2008) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

high school, teen, chick lit, coming of age, contemporary romance, love, romantic comedy, ya romance, young adult romance.

157.  Jack88 -- Life by Jack Gunthridge (Mar 2, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

high school, teen, chick lit, coming of age, contemporary romance, love, romantic comedy, ya romance, young adult romance

158.  RamonaWray -- Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray (Paperback - Jan 29, 2011

(Preferred Tags)

young adult, magic, angels, paranormal romance, mystery

159.  Craela -- Sephroby Kate Quinn (Kindle Edition - Jan. 24, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Fantasy, interplanetary romance, magical planet, witches, villains in family, an it harm none, do what thou wilt, incest survival, young adult romance, young adult fantasy

160.  Craela --Sephro (Volume 1) by Kate Quinn (Jan 26, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

Fantasy, interplanetary romance, magical planet, witches, villains in family, an it harm none, do what thou wilt, incest survival, young adult romance, young adult fantasy

161.   Teeny120 --C I N: "Lynn, Lynn, the city of sin. You never come out the way you went in." by Christina Leigh Pritchard (Paperback - Apr. 13, 2010)

162.   Teeny120 --"Don't Give Up," Said Mom by Christina Leigh Pritchard (Kindle Edition - June 24, 2009) - Kindle Book

163.   Teeny120 --Split Personality by Christina Leigh Pritchard (Paperback - July 8, 2009)

164.   Teeny120 --Dark & Dangerous: Short Stories That Make Your Skin Crawl... by Christina Leigh Pritchard

(Paperback

165.  mgscarsbrook  --The Marlowe Conspiracy: A Novel by M. G. Scarsbrook (Nov 21, 2010

166.  mgscarsbrook --Poison In The Blood: The Memoirs of Lucrezia Borgia by M. G. Scarsbrook (Jan 6, 2011

167.  mgscarsbrook -- The Marlowe Conspiracy by M. G. Scarsbrook (Kindle Edition - Oct. 18, 2010) - Kindle eBook

168.  mgscarsbrook -- Poison In The Blood: The Memoirs of Lucrezia Borgia by M. G. Scarsbrook (Kindle Edition - Nov. 8, 2010) - Kindle eBook

169. Taoistrose --Shades of Magic by K. D. Wilson (Dec 17, 2010)

(Perferred Tags)

wizards, druids, magic, spells, fantasy, medieval, apprentice, sorcerer, adventure, coming of age, harry potter, female empowerment, fantasy adventure

170. Taoistrose --Shades of Magic by K.D. Wilson (Kindle Edition - Dec. 17, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

wizards, druids, magic, spells, fantasy, medieval, apprentice, sorcerer, adventure, coming of age, harry potter, female empowerment, fantasy adventure

171.  AlexRose -- Double Take by Victoria Herrmann (May 17, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

contemporary fiction, relationships, prank, betrayal, revenge

172.  AlexRose -- Double Take by Victoria Herrmann (Kindle Edition - May 17, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

contemporary fiction, relationships, prank, betrayal, revenge

173.  cinstress -- Jaylin's RV Adventure, There's a Pig in the campground? by Cindy Brunelle and Terryn Brunelle (Kindle Edition - Jan. 28, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Children books, camping, campground, kindle book, grade school chapter book, childrens fiction, kids books, childrens adventure, early elementary, childrens books

174.  kennettereed -- Discovering Your Passion: The Thing That Makes Your Heart Sing by Kennette Reed (Feb 19, 2005)

(Preferred Tags)

kennette reed, career change, careers, assessment, goal setting, mind mapping, workbook,
job hunting, job search, transition, outplacement, layoff, career tools,
career guide, kindle, kindle books, indie author-nonfiction, kindleboads
authors, kindle nonfiction

175.  kennettereed -- From Idea to Author by Kennette Reed (Sep 10, 2008)

(Preferred Tags)

kennette reed, kindle author, kindleboards authors, kindle nonfiction, indie
author-nonfiction, book marketing, pod, print on demand, self-publishing,
book publishing, article publishing, book distribution, book marketing plan

176.  kennettereed -- From Idea to Author by Kennette Reed (Kindle Edition - June 12, 2008) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

kennette reed, kindle author, kindleboards authors, kindle nonfiction, indie
author-nonfiction, book marketing, pod, print on demand, self-publishing,
book publishing, article publishing, book distribution, book marketing plan

177.  kennettereed -- Discovering Your Passion: The Thing That Makes Your Heart Sing by Kennette Reed (Kindle Edition - Feb. 18, 2005) - Kindle eBook

(Perferred Tags)

kennette reed, career change, careers, assessment, goal setting, mind mapping, workbook,
job hunting, job search, transition, outplacement, layoff, career tools,
career guide, kindle, kindle books, indie author-nonfiction, kindleboards
authors, kindle nonfiction

178.  Jimingersoll --Investing Now by Jim Ingersoll (Dec 1, 2010

179.  jimingersoll -- Investing Now: An Insiders Guide to Flipping Houses For Income Today by Ingersoll Jim and Michael Jake (Kindle Edition - Mar. 8, 2011) - Kindle eBook

180.  pennyone -- My Heart is Burning by Shirley Boykin (Kindle Edition - Mar. 15, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred tags)

passion, short story, heart-warming, desire, kindle romance, love story, heart, burning, kindle fiction

181.  Justconch --Undrawn by Conchie Fernandez (Feb 18, 2011)

182.   justconch -- Undrawn by Conchie Fernandez, D. Michael Whelan, Pascal Sacleux and Mariam Balcacer (Feb 18, 2011) - Kindle eBook

183.  Friedgreen -- The Haunting At Red Feathers by Peter Meredith (Kindle Edition - Feb. 16, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

ghost, ghost story, true ghost stories, horror, horror book, scifi, ghosts, haunting, peter meredith, occult, dark, terror

184.  Friedgreen -- The Horror Of The Shade (Trilogy Of The Void) by Peter Meredith (Kindle Edition - Jan. 19, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

horror, ghost story, suspense, thriller, action, adventure, scifi, paranormal, action adventure, haunted house, science fiction, suspense thriller, dark

185.  jay54987 -- The Intersection of Beauty and Crime: Poems by Jawanza Phoenix by Jawanza Phoenix (Nov 24, 2010)

186.  imaginit -- Errthe - In The Beginning: The Spelling May Be Different But The Pronunciation's The Same (Volume 1) by Mr Peter Bottomley (Feb 23, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

comedy science fiction, comedy sci-fi, comedy science fantasy, science fiction, sci-fi,science fantasy, fantasy, humour,humor.

187.  imaginit -- Errthe II - King Arthur: The Spelling May Be Different But The Pronunciation's The Same (Volume 2) by Mr Peter Bottomley (Feb 23, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

comedy science fiction, comedy sci-fi, comedy science fantasy, science fiction, sci-fi,science fantasy, fantasy, humour,humor

188.  KendraAllen -- Ulitmate Power (Ultimate Power) by Kendra Allen and Scott Myers (Kindle Edition - Mar. 4, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

kendra allen, magic, fantasy, love, adventure, young adult, fiction for young adults, fiction, strong supernatural heroine, paranormal fiction, vampire, witches, teen urban fantasy, urban fantasy

189.  freewrite -- Daniel's Gift by Barbara Freethy (Kindle Edition - Jan. 22, 2011) - Kindle eBook

190.  freewrite -- Summer Secrets by Barbara Freethy (Kindle Edition - Jan. 2, 2011) - Kindle eBook

191.  freewrite -- Ryan's Return by Barbara Freethy (Kindle Edition - Feb. 13, 2011) - Kindle eBook

192.  freewrite -- Golden Lies by Barbara Freethy (Kindle Edition - Mar. 1, 2011) - Kindle eBook

193.  buttonsandcastles -- NOWHEIM by Wilma Reiber (Kindle Edition - June 16, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

inspirational, motivational, self-help, fantasy, manifestation, law of attraction, create reality, spiritual journey, abundance, positive thinking, empowerment, personal transformation, positive focus, vibrational reality

194.  buttonsandcastles -- Nowheim: A Spiritual Journey To Understanding The Law Of Attraction by Wilma Reiber (Jun 28, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

inspirational, motivational, self-help, fantasy, manifestation, law of attraction, create reality, spiritual journey, abundance, positive thinking, empowerment, personal transformation, positive focus, vibrational reality

195.  RamonaWray -- Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray (Kindle Edition - Mar. 17, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

young adult, magic, angels, paranormal romance, mystery

196.  Craela -- Sephro, A Fantasy Opera in Two Acts (Volume 1) by Kate Quinn (Mar 2, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

Musical score, musical opera score, science fantasy opera, opera, space opera, interplanetary romance, musical as universal language

197.   lisaf --2012 The Final Revelation by Lisa J Flaus (Feb 17, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

2012, 2012 books, archaeology, new Zealand, maya, mayan calendar, 1111, 2012 prophesy, history, mystery, thriller, 2012 novels, 2012 prophesies, 2012 end of times, fiction

198.    lisaf -- 2012 The Final Revelation by Lisa J. Flaus (Kindle Edition - Feb. 17, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

2012, 2012 books, archaeology, new Zealand, maya, mayan calendar, 1111, 2012 prophesy, history, mystery, thriller, 2012 novels, 2012 prophesies, 2012 end of times, fiction

199.  MTobey --The Foulks Rebellion - Kindle Edition - Kindle eBook (Feb. 11, 2011) by Malcolm Berry

200.  MTobey -- The Foulks Rebellion by Mr Malcolm Berry (Paperback)

201.  marker --Zwiedzamy Nowy Jork - Downtown (Polish Edition) by Aneta Radziejowska and Marek Rygielski (Kindle Edition - Mar. 26, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

central park, ebook, kindle, manhattan, nowy jork, nowy york, nyc, po polsku, polish, polski, przewodnik, stany zjednoczone, turystyka, usa, zwiedzanie

202.  ColleenOFlich -- Impressions - The Mind X Change by Colleen O. Flich and Lindsey P. Cheek (Kindle Edition - Oct. 23, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Sci-fi action, sci-fi-adventure, teen science fiction, time travel adventure, adventure, technology, young adult, futuristic, science fiction, science, genetics, space adventure, young adult sci fi, biology, colleen o flich

203.  Chiburple -- History of the Timelaws by Marise Ghorayeb and Bryce Eakin (Kindle Edition - Mar. 14, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

young adult, fantasy, time travel, urban fantasy, 1981, science fiction, teen, young adult fantasy, young adult science fiction, teen, female protagonist, teen girl, action adventure, kindle fantasy, sci-fi, fantasy science fiction, teen science fiction, young adult science fiction

204.  KendraAllen -- Ultimate Power (Special Edition by Kendra Allen (Kindle Edition - Apr. 5, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

kendra allen, magic, fantasy, love, adventure, young adult, fiction for young adults, fiction, strong supernatural heroine, paranormal fiction, vampire, witches, teen urban fantasy, urban fantasy

205.  KendraAllen -- A Vampire's Birth (Waking Up Dead) by Kendra J. Allen (Kindle Edition - Apr. 11, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

bargain book, paranormal romance, urban fantasy,vampire, vampire romance,vampire series, young adult, teen.

206.  horsewisevt --Behind the Door of Vengeance by Teri Dluznieski (Kindle Edition - Apr. 1, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Shamanic story, paranormal thriller, supernatural thriller, horror stories, short stories, kindle thriller, kindle single, kindle book, supernatural, shamanic thriller, shamanic suspense, supernatural suspense, speculative fiction, 99 cent Kindle,

207.  grumpy -- Understanding Strategy by Geoffrey P. Chamberlain (Kindle Edition - Apr. 11, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags),

Business, business strategy, ceo, cognitive, competitive advantage, entrepreneur, games theory, innovator, kindle, management, management science, organizations, strategy, strategy analysis, tactics

208.  drizzt -- Nemesis by L. J. Martin (Jan 22, 2011) Paperback

209.  drizzt -- Nemesis by L. J. Martin (Kindle Edition - Jan. 17, 2011) - Kindle eBook

210.  negretebooks -- In the Times of Jesus by Christopher Negrete (Kindle Edition - Apr. 11, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

bible prophecy, bible study, christianity , end of the world, end times, jesus, jesus christ, prophecy

211.  jesseybean – 202 More! Jokes for Kids by Jessica Van Vleet (Apr 15, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

kids, childrens, childrens books, childrens humor, childrens jokes, corny, fun kids, funny, humor, joke

212.  Kai-2665 – FOR EVERY ACTION There Are Consequences by GAIL M BAUGNIET (Kindle Edition - Apr. 7, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

chicago, hawaii, army nurse corps, heroin, vietnam, crime fiction, women sleuths, mystery, kindle mystery, murder mysteries, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, action, fiction, novel

213.    Kai-2665 -- For Every Action: There Are Consequences by Gail M Baugniet (Mar 3, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

chicago, hawaii, army nurse corps, heroin, vietnam, crime fiction, women sleuths, mystery, kindle mystery, murder mysteries, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, action, fiction, novel

214.  pennyone – Land of the Treehoppers by shirley boykin (Kindle Edition - Apr. 12, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

jungle, apes, adventure, fiction, short story, forest, lost civilization

215.  pennyone – When Darkness Crosses Light by Shirley Boykin (Kindle Edition - Apr. 17, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

abuse, adoption, belinda, molly, box, doll, short story, fiction

216.  Dr.SteverThe 32 Most Effective SAT Math Strategiesby Steve Warner Ph.D.(Feb 26, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

sat, sat exam, sat math, sat math help, sat math practice, sat math strategies, sat math strategy, sat math tactic, sat math tactics, sat math trick, sat tricks, standardized test prep, study guide, test preparation.

217.  Tuxbird – Making Rainbowsby Pauline Brasch (Kindle Edition - Apr. 12, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Childrens books, 99 cents kindle, bedtime story, colorful, illustrated childrens book, kindle for kids, kindle kids, kindle picture book, picture book, picture books

218.  Tuxbird – Moon Ghostie Manners (Moon Ghosties)by Pauline Brasch (Kindle Edition - Apr. 14, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Bedtime stories, bedtime story, childrens books, humorous fantasy, illustrated childrens book, kindle kids, kindle picture book, picture book, picture books, rhyming

219.  perrybw – Big Doin's At The Chinese Baptist Church by Perry Bradford-Wilson (Dec 1, 1998)

(Preferred Tags)

humor, americana, california, family, rural life, garrison keillor, jean shepherd, patrick mcmanus, satire, small town, funny, humboldt county, mckinleyville, northern california, humorists

220.  perrybw -- Big Doin's At The Chinese Baptist Church [Tales of McKinleyville Book 1] by Perry Bradford-Wilson (Kindle Edition - Feb. 6, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

humor, americana, california, family, rural life, garrison keillor, jean shepherd, patrick mcmanus, satire, small town, funny, humboldt county, mckinleyville, northern california, humorists

221.  perrybw – Midnight In Never Land by Perry Bradford-Wilson and Michael Norris (May 24, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

vampire, dark fantasy, napoleonic wars, pirates, caribbean, historical fantasy, neil gaiman, alan moore, horror, nautical fiction, voodoo, adventure, lost boys, peter pan, royal navy

222.  perrybw – Midnight in Never Land by Perry Bradford-Wilson and Michael Norris (Kindle Edition - June 29, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

vampire, dark fantasy, napoleonic wars, pirates, caribbean, historical fantasy, neil gaiman, alan moore, horror, nautical fiction, voodoo, adventure, lost boys, peter pan, royal navy

223.  jesseybean – 202 More! Jokes for Kids (Volume 2) by Jessica Van Vleet (Apr 12, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

Childrens books, humor, joke book, jokes, kids, large print

224.  calman – Rhonny Reaper's Creature Features Anthology by Dan Dillard, Jesse Gable, Scott Kenemore and Sean Kenemore (Feb 1, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

horror, anthologies, science fiction, zombies, walking dead, fantasy, undead, monsters, apocalypse, post-apocalyptic, rhonny reaper

225.  calman – Rhonny Reaper's Creature Features Anthology by Rhonda E. Kachur, Calvin A. L. Miller II and David Naughton-Shires (Kindle Edition - Jan. 29, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

horror, anthologies, science fiction, zombies, walking dead, fantasy, undead, monsters, apocalypse, post-apocalyptic, rhonny reaper

226.  Why9999 -- Peak Erectile Strength Diet by Lee Myer (Kindle Edition - Oct. 8, 2009) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Erectile, hardness factor, impotence, natural health, sexuality, erectile dysfunction

227.  DarklySeries – Kept Darkly (The Darkly Series) by Tarrant Smith and Stephanie Hudak (Kindle Edition - Apr. 24, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

fae, fey, seelie, unseelie, Celtic mythology, Celtic folklore, gods, fantasy romance, paranormal romance, arthurian legend, folklore and mythology, magick, sprite, dragons

228.  GrammarAce – Self-Published Authors' Marketing List of 1001 Libraries by Debra Chapoton (Kindle Edition - Apr. 27, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

libraries, self-publishing, marketing, sales, selling books

229.  FizziksGuy -- APlusPhysics: Your Guide to Regents Physics Essentials - Paperback (Apr. 28, 2011) by Dan Fullerton

(Preferred Tags)

high school physics, high school science, introductory physics, ny regents physics, physical science, physics, regents exam, regents physics, review, review guide

230.   Aerosfan -- Goal Setting for Sport: A Concise Guide for Coaches and Athletesby Kevin Sivils and Patricia Jonesi(Apr 14, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

goal setting, goal setting for athletics, goal setting for baseball, goal setting for basketball, goal setting for cross country, goal setting for football, goal setting for softball, goal setting for sport, goal setting for sports, goal setting for strength conditioning

231.  Aerosfan -- Game Strategies and Tactics for Basketball: Bench Coaching for Successby Kevin Sivils(Sep 2, 2009)

(Preferred Tags)

basketball fundamentals, basketball game strategy, basketball strategy, basketball tactics, coaching basketball, coaching youth basketball, don meyer, john wooden, teaching basketball, winning basketball

232.  Aerosfan --  The Game of Basketball: Basketball Fundamentals, Intangibles and Finer Points of the Game for Coaches, Players and Fansby Kevin Sivils and Deana Riddle(Feb 5, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

Basketball, basketball strategy, basketball tactics, coaching, coaching basketball, fast break, playing basketball, basketball fan, basketball intangibles, coaching youth basketball

233.  airdriesg -- Compis (The Five Tribes) by Kate Copeseeley (Kindle Edition - Apr. 29, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

young adult fantasy, young adult romance, five elements, kate copeseeley, kindle book, magical girl

234.   RL_Mathewson -- Tall, Dark & Lonely: A Pyte Series Novel by R.L. Mathewson (Mar 21, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

paranormal romance, love, romance, vampire, vampire romance, paranormal, funny, funny romance, erotic, erotica, erotica romance, paranormal series, paranormal suspense

235.   RL_Mathewson -- Tall, Dark & Lonely (Pyte Series) by R.L. Mathewson (Kindle Edition - Dec. 17, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

paranormal romance, love, romance, vampire, vampire romance, paranormal, funny, funny romance, erotic, erotica, erotica romance, paranormal series, paranormal suspense

236.   RL_Mathewson -- Playing For Keeps (A Neighbor From **** Series) by R.L. Mathewson (Kindle Edition - Apr. 29, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Love, romance, contemporary romance, neighbor, funny, funny romance, witty, friends, friendship, friends in love, humor, erotic, erotica, erotic romance

237.  Friedgreen -- An Illusion Of **** (The Trilogy Of The Void) by Peter Meredith (Kindle Edition - May 1, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Paranormal, suspense, Thriller, occult, heroine, horror, demon, adult, action adventure, romance, science fiction, love story, dark, haunting

238.  at00 -- Animellis Island: Book 1: The Traitor Gator (Volume 1)by A. T. Sorsa(Apr 22, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

animal island, animals, alligator, hippo, hippopotamus,hurricane, fantasy, seekers, warriors, adventure, animal adventure, young adult fiction

239.  drizzt -- From The Pea Patch by L. J. Martin (Mar 24, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

conservative, conservative blogger, l j martin, political opinion, politics, right wing

240.  drizzt – Killing Cancer by L. J. Martin (Feb 10, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

cancer survival, killing cancer, l j martin, book recommendations, cancer, recommended, surviving cancer

241.  DarklySeries --Kept Darkly (Volume 3) by Tarrant Smith and Stephanie Hudak (Apr 30, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

fae, fey, Celtic mythology, Celtic folklore, magick, seelie, unseelie, fantasy romance, paranormal romance, gods

242.  Fuzzthebear -- Dustin Anfeald and the Vail - Paperback (Mar. 14, 2011) by Michael Waterhouse

(Preferred Tags)

Adventure, fantasy series, heartwarming, magic, epic fantasy, teen fantasy, young adult fantasy, dragons, dwarves, elves

243.  Skiphunt --Skip Hunt Go West: finding the exotic within the mundane (Volume 1)by Skip Hunt (Oct 30, 2010)

(Preferred Tags)

adventure, motorcycle, skip hunt, america, usa, photography, journey, travel, southwest, west, fine art, travelogue, exciting, photo essays, landscape

244.  Skiphunt -- Skip Hunt Go Westby Skip Hunt (Oct 30, 2010) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

adventure, motorcycle, skip hunt, america, usa, photography, journey, travel, southwest, west, fine art, travelogue, exciting, photo essays, landscape

245.  pennyone – Sense of Duty & Love by shirley boykin (Kindle Edition - May 5, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

romance,love,duty,sense,short story,historical fiction,contemporary fiction

246.  Aerosfan -- Goal Setting for Sport: A Concise Guide for Coaches and Athletes by Kevin Sivils and Patricia Jonesi (Kindle Edition - Apr. 14, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

goal setting, goal setting and motivation, goal setting for athletics, goal setting for sports, motivation and goal setting, motivation for sports, sport psychology

247.  ThreeLeafPress – Scavenger Guides New York City: An Interactive Travel Guide For Kids by Daniel Ireland (May 5, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

new york city, family, travel, parenting, kids, new york, travel guide, new york city with kids, new york city kids guide, new york city guide, new york city travel guide, scavenger hunt, vacation, family vacation, family travel

248.  Abask -- El Mago y El Dragón (Spanish Edition) by Venice Kelly and Lisette W. Kelly (Kindle Edition - May 7, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

cómo criar un dragón, adoptar un dragón, historias de magos para ir a dormir, letras grandes, huevo de dragón, libros para niños, libros en español para niños, mago cría un dragón fantasía, historias para niños sobre dragones, cuentos de dragones, libros con ilustraciones para niños

249.  RM-Putnam – Escape of the Moodies from the Planet of the NuNeeies by R. M. Putnam and Michael W. Valadez (May 7, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

Childrens books, childrens fantasy, childrens illustrations, educational books for children, emotions, fantasy, juvenile fiction, large print, moods, picture book

250.  mtdna – Fallen Angels, Watchers, Giants, Nephilim and Evil by Dr A. Nyland and Robyn Montrec (Kindle Edition - May 8, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

angels, evil, fallen angels, giants, nephilim, origins of evil, the watchers, watchers, fallen angels watchers giants nephilim and evil, fallen angels watchers and the origins of evil, fallen angels and the origins of evil

251.  Kittrell -- Prisoner and Survivor (a zombie apocalypse novel) (The Survivor Chronicles) by Brian Kittrell (Kindle Edition - Apr. 18, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

brian kittrell, living dead, undead, walking dead, zombie apocalypse, zombie book, zombie fiction, zombie horror, zombie series, zombies

252.  Kittrell – Prisoner and Survivor by Brian Kittrell (May 1, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

brian kittrell, horror, living dead, undead, walking dead, zombie apocalypse, zombie book, zombie series, zombie survival guide, zombies

253.  fuzzthebear -- Dustin Anfeald And The Vail (Anfealds World) by Michael Waterhouse and Ruth Prock (Kindle Edition - Mar. 25, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

Dwarves, elves, epic fantasy, fantasy series, action adventure, magic, teen fantasy, young adult fantasy, heartwarming, harry potter

254.  GrammarAce -- Crossing the Scriptures by Debra Chapoton (Kindle Edition - May 8, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

bible, bible study, Christianity, Hebrew alphabet, scripture, biblical studies, religion

255.  GrammarAce -- Crossing the Scriptures: The Amazing Bible Study by Debra Chapoton (May 13, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

bible, bible study, Christianity, Hebrew alphabet, scripture, biblical studies, religion

256.  SamB -- Grave Robbers (A Secret in the Attic) by Samantha Jillian Bayarr (Kindle Edition - May 17, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

paranormal, young adult, murder mystery, paranormal mystery, a secret in the attic, mystery thriller, urban fantasy, the apothecary, harry potter series kindle edition, ghost stories, 99 cent kindle books, fantasy, paranormal fiction, tomb raiders, 99 cent kindle

257.  hawks --Close Encounters of the Old West by Logan Hawkes, Carla Land and Kyle Landwalker (May 6, 2011) - Kindle eBook

(Preferred Tags)

cowboys and alien encounters, cowboys aliens and indian encounters, cowboys and aliens of the old west, historical science fiction, historical ufo stories, native american legends, native american myths, old west tales, ufo old west tales, ancient astronauts, cherokee stories, cowboys and aliens, ufo history, ufo stories of the 1800's, Kindle book, Kindle sci-fi book

258.  hawks -- Close Encounters of the Old West by Logan Hawkes (May 13, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

cowboys and alien encounters, cowboys aliens and indian encounters, cowboys and aliens of the old west, historical science fiction, historical ufo stories, native american legends, native american myths, old west ufo tales, ancient astronauts, cherokee stories, close encounters, cowboys and aliens, old west aliens, ufo history, ufo stories of the 1800's, ufos of the old west, adult sci-fi western, ya sci-fi western

New Additions To The List

259.  wayside -- Wayside -- The Glory World And Guiteau: A fictional story about politics in the late 1800s and President Garfield And His Assassination by Charles Guiteau which ... heirloom and kept hidden for over 100 years.by Wayside(Apr 16, 2011)

(Preferred Tags)

American politics, assassination, Christian fiction, democrats, heaven, ****, judgment day, politics, republicans

Level 0 51 posts since
May 21, 2010
1,558. May 27, 2011 7:01 AM in response to: Ria11

Wow! That was easy. ATU

-Dan

Level 0 51 posts since
May 21, 2010
1,559. May 27, 2011 7:06 AM in response to: Ria11

FYI, if you copy and paste the preferred tags for the new addition (like I did), you need to manually click on the 4-letter tag below "heaven". This forum edited out the "bad" word in the list above and replace it with ****.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...