Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
1,748 Views 2 Replies Last post: Mar 7, 2012 6:54 AM by Clementines RSS
Level 1 167 posts since
May 13, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 6, 2012 8:06 PM

Anyone else go through this??

I just published a book on February 25th and it still isn't up on Amazon. CS said that they are still investigating a technical difficulty...since last Friday. Anyone else have it take this long to get their book out? Seems to me the average has been a week or less. I know CS doesn't like to hear this, but some people won't buy from the CS estore because they don't want to bother with setting up an account. I do follow up calls with them every day or two and still, this is going no where.

Level 3 660 posts since
Jul 14, 2008
Currently Being Moderated
1. Mar 6, 2012 8:18 PM in response to: Clementines
Re: Anyone else go through this??

I've heard from fellow authors that they are having issues with the Amazon US website delinking Kindle and printed copies of their work one day, then relinking them at some future point in time (from a matter of hours to a number of days) and the reviews left for both Kindle and printed versions being visible on both versions and then not being visible for the one or other version (eg reviews for the printed copies not being visible on Kindle edition and vice versa) and then being visible for both versions again.

So, from the sounds of it, the technical difficulty is not with CreateSpace, but with Amazon.

Hope this offers some insight.

Belinda

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...