Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
6,037 Views 2 Replies Last post: Mar 18, 2012 12:37 PM by friscourbancowgrrl RSS
CreateSpaceKate Representative 367 posts since
Nov 5, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 2, 2012 1:14 PM

Reporting Maintenance:

We wanted to let you know that we are going to be doing some maintenance on the function that prompts new royalties to display in your Member Account. This means you may experience a slight delay in the timing of newly reported royalties. Your royalties are still accruing and any royalties earned during this time will be reflected in your reports as soon as the maintenance is complete. Thank you for your understanding.

Level 0 1 posts since
Apr 17, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
2. Mar 18, 2012 12:37 PM in response to: CreateSpaceKate
Re: Reporting Maintenance:

Hi Kate,

Thank you for the notification. I have reported the errors for my account this month (March 2012) as the sales and royalties do not reflect my titles sold via Amazon.com

The CreateSpace.com Member Support Team has been kind to provide a quick repsonse which notifies that they received my request/report however the error (evidently caused by the new reproting system) has not been fully updated and/or resolved appropriately.

As a CreateSpace.com member since 2010, I can confirm the many changes made to the publishing services I paid for to complete my active titles and now that those service have been made available for free, it has confused those services and titles (under the pro plan) and now reflects inaccurately in my member dashboard. This would also include changes to distribution channels such as Barnes & Noble which I opted not to include in early 2011

I currently have 4 case numbers open due to those errors reported and am seriously pending legal action. Please advise!!!

Case# 01763464

Case# 01764236

Case# 01772784

Case# 01774421

Kesha aka ~friscourbancowgrrl~

(cc Brown Sugar Promoitons LLC)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...