Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
5,274 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jul 18, 2012 8:17 AM by walton RSS
Level 0 4 posts since
Jan 17, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 18, 2012 6:33 AM

Placeholder text present in template

The interior file does not meet our submission requirements for the reason(s) listed below. Please make any necessary adjustments to your interior file and upload it again by logging in to

createspace.com

The interior contains the placeholder header text present in the template. Please remove this header in the native program and recreate the PDF for publishing. For additional information on how to modify the template, please see the following resource:

https://www.createspace.com/en/community/docs/DOC-1482

Can anyone help me with resolving this issue so I can publish my book???   Thank You.

Maverick Ashley Lenartson

Level 5 19,049 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
Currently Being Moderated
1. Jul 18, 2012 8:17 AM in response to: AshleyLenartson
Re: Placeholder text present in template

The templates contain "placeholder text."  The headers contain "BOOK TITLE" and "AUTHOR NAME"; the text sections contain "Insert chapter one text here." etc.

It would seem that somewhere you left some of that.  Find it, and remove it.  That would seem to satisfy CS.  If, however, you have eliminated it, but they are mistaken, let them know.

You have the option to upload a PDF, doc, or docx file. I prefer uploading a PDF because that is what CS prints from, and you can review it very carefully before you upload it.  The IneirorReviewer is a bit buggy, so this really makes more sense.

Walton

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...