Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
67,335 Views 61 Replies Last post: Dec 2, 2012 7:37 AM by walton RSS Go to original post
  1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next
Level 0 9 posts since
Aug 28, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
60. Dec 2, 2012 7:07 AM in response to: walton
Re: wrong color

Follow-up: CS generated a free proof (after the "White Triangle Incident"), and it came out perfectly. I pushed the book to Amazon that same day (30 November), and it was available the next day. I ordered some author's copies for family/friends, and have every digit crossed while I wait for them to arrive (please CS: no triangles).

The community pages here are wonderful, with lots of great cross-talk about problems AND victories while creating interiors and covers. Thank you, everyone, for trying to keep it positive while we research/work out each other's unique situations. More directly: thank you, Walton; your upbeat help and positive thoughts were tremendous.

Richard Fenwick

Level 5 19,479 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
Currently Being Moderated
61. Dec 2, 2012 7:37 AM in response to: geetarkord
Re: wrong color

Thank you . . . I'm not so sure I always manage upbeat.  You must have caught me on a good day.

Your comment about how "we research/work out each other's unique situations" is interesting.  If you went to the average four-color printer, you wouldn't feel as if you had to do research.  You would get answers, both detailed and to the point.  You would know something of how to deal with other printers and a lot about how to deal with that particular printer.

How different is CS!  I don't mean to squander a good quote, and from Churchill, no less, but "It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma."

Glad I could help,

Walton

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...