Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
6,681 Views 3 Replies Last post: Dec 8, 2012 9:43 PM by Seal RSS
CreateSpaceLee Representative 58 posts since
Oct 28, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 29, 2012 12:45 PM Site Search can help

Need some help finding what you're looking for? Give our Site Search a try. You'll find this feature in the upper-right corner of the website, giving you quick and easy access to all of our online tools and resources, Community discussions, as well as other information across the CreateSpace site including eStore detail pages. Or, you can always post questions for your peers in Community or contact Member Services. We hope you'll try Site Search to help you find what you need!

Level 5 15,497 posts since
May 4, 2008
1. Nov 29, 2012 1:59 PM in response to: CreateSpaceLee
Re: Site Search can help

This is a great step in the right direction for establishing the CS-wide e-store we've been asking about for so long. Thanks!

Odyssey Books -- editing, cover design and book formatting services to help you on your publishing journey.

Level 0 154 posts since
Jan 2, 2010
2. Dec 8, 2012 5:59 PM in response to: CreateSpaceLee

I tried to use the Site Search to find the ABNA Dashboard, to no avail. We who already have accounts are being advised by C/S to open accounts to enter the upcoming Amazon contest. This sounds too wrong. After we take this step, we are advised to access the ABNA Dashboard. For existing accounts like mine there is no ABNA Dashboard opening up. There is only the old Penguin/Amazon contest, which is closed. What is the mistake I am making?

Level 5 15,844 posts since
Mar 8, 2009
3. Dec 8, 2012 9:43 PM in response to: norad

Read the details. The board won't open up until January 15th, if I am remembering correctly.

Professional Secrets Revealed in

Need A Job? Publish A Book! with Open Office and

FREE OpenOffice Interior & Cover Templates available at:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...