Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
6,309 Views 3 Replies Last post: Oct 11, 2015 9:23 AM by Relester RSS
Level 0 3 posts since
Jan 12, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 8, 2015 9:03 AM

File conversion to iso format

Hello Community Members: I really need some help with this! Does anyone know how to convert a Windows Movie Maker slide show/with/music to an unencrypted iso file?  I've tried downloading BurnAWare and ISO Creator and they change it to a MP4 file. I try to upload that to Create Space and it comes back "invalid' file. I don't know what else to do. Can anyone offer some advice. I really appreciate 'any' help with this.

Thanks

DW

Level 5 5,703 posts since
Mar 10, 2012
1. Jun 8, 2015 9:14 AM in response to: Raydon
Re: File conversion to iso format

Your file structure needs to be converted to a proper DVD structure prior to creating the ISO file, any DVD authoring software (such as Nero) should be able to accomplish this for you. One thing to note is that your final structure will need to be a single VTS structure. It should look something like this:

• AUDIO_TS - empty folder
  • VIDEO_TS
    • VTS_01_0.BUP
    • VTS_01_0.IFO
    • VTS_01_1.VOB
    • VTS_01_2.VOB
    • VTS_01_3.VOB
    • VTS_01_4.VOB
Level 0 23 posts since
Jan 12, 2015
3. Oct 11, 2015 9:23 AM in response to: Raydon
Re: File conversion to iso format

Hi DW,

I hope you are doing well.

I am a freelance technical support person working on Images, Graphics & Video Editing projects and I have helped a couple of good members here on CreateSpace trying to fix a perfect Unencrypted DVD ISO created from their video files as per Amazon CreateSpace submissions requirements.

In case you still need assistance completing this task from someone experienced in the field & without the hassle of doing it yourself.

I am happy to help you out.

The best place to contact me would be directly on my work page: https://www.fiverr.com/relester

If your DVD ISO Creation issue is still unresolved feel free to message me anytime and I will be delighted to guide you further.

Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,

Amit

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...