Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

156,500 Views 302 Replies Last post: Jan 18, 2015 8:42 PM by CreateSpaceKate RSS Go to original post
  1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next
Level 1 96 posts since
Mar 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated
300. Nov 24, 2013 10:42 PM in response to: SJJM4EVER
Re: Confirming my title on Ingram's catalog

Your book details are:

1. Crimson Zero - by Ryan Gallant

2. ISBN: 978-0991969500

3. Paperback - 368 pages

Use this link to get the same results.

I'm not sure if this book is on Baker & Taylor stock or other websites

Level 5 3,513 posts since
Sep 17, 2008
301. Nov 24, 2013 11:33 PM in response to: Maluth
Re: Confirming my title on Ingram's catalog

As I'd indicated in my earlier post here, I confirmed that SJJM4EVER's book is not yet available in the Ingram Catalog and it's not yet available in the Baker & Taylor Catalog. I'm not entirely sure if you know it or not, but it takes time for the EDC to fully 'kick in' and for Ingram and Baker & Taylor to list the books. It usually takes 6 - 8 weeks, but sometimes it'll happen faster or sometimes even later. The link you've provided is a great resource (I also recommend it). However, it's NOT the Ingram Catalog nor is it the Baker & Taylor Catalog and it only provides limited information/details about books. It does though give a good indication that books are in those channels because it lists the retailers that get their distribution from Ingram and Baker & Taylor. Obviously, as mentioned previously, things haven't completely propagated throughout the entire network/database. Since SJJM4EVER mentioned that EDC was only activated a couple weeks back, than it will not be long for the book to appear in the appropriate catalogs.

-- Eric

Eric V. Van Der Hope is a #1 International Bestselling Author (Mastering Niche Marketing), Publishing & Book Marketing Strategist, Copywriter & Speaker, with an extensive list of writing and editing credits to his name. He & his family live near Santa Monica, California. Eric dedicates his time to helping people publish & market their books effectively. To learn more about Eric and what he does, you may connect with him via his personal Facebook Profile, his Facebook Fanpage: BookLaunchMarketing, his Twitter Profile: @ericvanderhope, and/or his LinkedIn Profile. You can also follow and read his posts from his Official Website.

CreateSpaceKate Representative 369 posts since
Nov 5, 2007
302. Jan 18, 2015 8:42 PM in response to: yaip
RE: Re: Confirming my title on Ingram's catalog

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this lively discussion! In order to improve the overall readability of the thread and discoverability of replies, we are closing this thread from further posting and continuing the discussion here: Re: Confirming my title on Ingram's catalog (Part 2)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...