Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
1,955 Views 3 Replies Last post: Aug 20, 2016 12:41 PM by Lorem_Ipsum RSS
Level 0 2 posts since
Jun 26, 2016
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 2, 2016 9:28 PM

first book signing

So today I got the word that I will have my fisrt book signing this sunday. So happy but also a little worried I placed my order of books that I was asked to get and they said we should be able to get them there in time. I have done very well selling them so far the first order was for 50 and I am down to 3. I pray they get here on time and I dont have to call it off due to lack of books on hand. I did tell them that I may have to change the date but I hope not getting in to do a signing is hard enough as a self publisher. But they seemed to understand that they didn't give me much notice.

Level 0 1 posts since
Dec 4, 2009
1. Aug 7, 2016 10:30 AM in response to: Newt0811
Re: first book signing

Have you finished the book signing? How did it go, if so?

Level 4 2,837 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
3. Aug 20, 2016 12:41 PM in response to: Newt0811
Re: first book signing

Newt0811 wrote:

Sorry I have not responded but been very busy the book signing went well sold out of books and have been asked back for another the date has not been set yet but very happy to be doing it again the best part is talking with the people it was a great event and if you have never done one then you must you will enjoy the people and they seem to want to know more about you and your personal life than the book and want to know why you wrote it to begin with can wait to do more

Now that's what you call a run-on sentence it has no punctuation and goes on for what would ordinarily be multiple sentences it's difficult to read without deciphering it a perfect example of why punctuation is necessary one wonders if the poster's book is written in the same diarrheal "style"

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...