Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
1,857 Views 6 Replies Last post: Oct 14, 2016 11:32 PM by tysontom RSS
Level 0 3 posts since
May 9, 2016
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 1, 2016 3:03 PM

Can I share my personal sales commission with others who help sell my books?

There are many people I know that want to help sell my books. I will like to share my commission with them of course. There also foundations, non -profit  corporations, private cultural organizations that I know are willing to offer my books to their members in order to gain some funds which will be provided  by the share of my commission with the person in charge.  Is that possible?  I believe that is. Because the idea is to sell the books, and the more books sold the more income everyone gets in their correspondent share of the pie.

Level 4 2,742 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
1. Aug 1, 2016 3:51 PM in response to: MasterLaster
Re: Can I share my personal sales commission with others who help sell my books?

Sure. It's a free country, so you can distribute your royalties in any manner you please. You'll have to do the distributing, though, because neither Amazon nor CreateSpace will pay royalties to parties other than the author-publisher.

Level 4 2,638 posts since
Sep 30, 2014
2. Aug 1, 2016 4:02 PM in response to: MasterLaster
Re: Can I share my personal sales commission with others who help sell my books?

One of the writers I admire the most gives a sizeable portion of his royalties to the cause about which his book is written. It's an admirable, and personal thing to do. As Lorem_Ipsum says, it falls outside the sphere of CreateSpace or Amazon.

Level 4 2,742 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
4. Aug 2, 2016 12:08 PM in response to: MasterLaster

Okay, go ahead.

Level 0 1 posts since
Oct 14, 2016
5. Oct 14, 2016 11:26 PM in response to: MasterLaster

nice post .. many thanks to you for sharing ..

Level 0 1 posts since
Oct 14, 2016
6. Oct 14, 2016 11:32 PM in response to: MasterLaster

This is really fantastic article for me.Thanks for sharing these valuable informations.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...