Skip navigation
350 Views 6 Replies Last post: Jun 21, 2017 10:37 PM by Cre8ivePursuits RSS
Level 0 3 posts since
Jun 8, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 16, 2017 2:14 AM

Looking for honest feedback for my children's book

Hi I'm new here and just released my book - Moby Dick: A Quick Play. It's the first in a planned series written in the style of a play for kids. Free to download on Amazon (till 6/18 or always on kindle unlimited): https://www.amazon.com/Moby-Dick-Quick-C-S-Zheng-ebook/dp/B071GPX22G/ref=sr_1_38?ie=UTF8&qid=1497467357&sr=8-38&keywords=moby+dick

Please let me know if you spot grammatical errors, poor phrasing, or any other issues + feedback. And also would be super awesome if you could leave an honest review on Amazon! Thank you!

Level 3 1,905 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
1. Jun 16, 2017 11:46 AM in response to: Chimmy
Re: Looking for honest feedback for my children's book

Honest feedback? Honest review? Picky, picky.

Level 0 1 posts since
Jun 14, 2017
4. Jun 19, 2017 1:59 AM in response to: Chimmy

I liked the illustrations. The idea of making a book game is very good. I hope you can get one more.

Level 0 1 posts since
Jun 19, 2017
5. Jun 20, 2017 6:53 AM in response to: Chimmy

Read books similar to the write my essay for me uk you are writing. Visit your local bookstore or library and surround yourself with children?s books for an entire afternoon. At least once a month. Make a point of reading up on the ALA award winners every year, so you know what is being recognized as the best in our field

Level 0 3 posts since
May 14, 2017
6. Jun 21, 2017 10:37 PM in response to: Chimmy

Really great concept - my issue however is the type used.

The typography feels a little off - i mean for me that is maybe it is just me but i think a sans serif font would work a little better - not really a fan of serif fonts for books aimed at children as they can be a little distracting.

Also your cover/title font is a little hard to read.

But illustrations are simple and really cool.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...