Skip navigation
103 Views 2 Replies Last post: Oct 7, 2017 9:18 AM by Lorem_Ipsum RSS
Level 0 3 posts since
Mar 11, 2014
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 7, 2017 6:37 AM

Interior Incomplete

Hi guys,

I am having a real struggle with my Interior Reviewer.

It says Action Required, and when I go and click on the interior it says Your web browser does not currently support Flash Player 10.2, which is required to open Interior Reviewer. For instructions on how to get Flash Player, go here.

The problem is, I already have it installed and it won't let me go any further. It's really frustrating as this didn't happen before. I emailed the team but they were very vague.

Anyone help?

Kevin

Level 5 18,913 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
1. Oct 7, 2017 8:56 AM in response to: kev_h80
Re: Interior Incomplete

I have that problem sometimes, despite having four browsers to choose from.  Sometimes things just don't work.  But, changing browsers is always a good first suggestion.

As for the InteriorReviewer, it is generally good, but it is not consistently reliable.  If you've read the PDF Submission Specifications guide, and your PDF is in compliance, then ignore the IR, and submit the file for review.

If the "Action Required" warning is real, you'll get something back from the reviewer. It might need translating, but you'll have a good clue.

Walton

Bleeds,  free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary: free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations for  CreateSpace users Type & Typography: free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary, and type specimen pages  Free: list of free PDF downloads; selfpublishingforum: spam free forum. Contact  for graphics, design, and typesetting help.

Level 4 2,227 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
2. Oct 7, 2017 9:18 AM in response to: kev_h80
Re: Interior Incomplete

You didn't say what browser you're using, but most browsers these days seem to have Flash disabled by default. You'll need to enable it in your browser's settings.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...