This discussion is archived
586 Views 3 Replies Last post: Oct 29, 2017 1:10 PM by walton RSS
Level 0 30 posts since
Jan 12, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 28, 2017 11:07 AM

Copyright - Published By ?

Hello all;

I am using this copyright template that Stevoz provided to me.

My question is this.

The Published by

What do I put here?

Thanks

Wayne

Copyright © [copyrightyear] [copyrightowner]

The moral right of the author has been asserted.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval  system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior  permission in writing of the publisher, nor be otherwise circulated in  any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published  and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed  on the subsequent purchaser.

Published by [publisher]

ISBN [ISBN]

Level 5 3,941 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
1. Oct 28, 2017 2:59 PM in response to: carrzkiss
Re: Copyright - Published By ?

You are the publisher - or your company name.

Dan'l

Level 5 19,527 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
3. Oct 29, 2017 1:10 PM in response to: carrzkiss
Re: Copyright - Published By ?

Just a thought . . . . All rights reserved.

By "all" what do you mean?  My suggestion is that it means, yes, all. For which there are no exceptions: all.  Once you start enumerating what may or may not be covered, you are implying that "all" does not really mean "all,"  because this counts and that counts, but . . .

If there were an infringement, you don't have someone like me quibbling about it . . . "All means all."

Walton

Bleeds,  free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary: free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations for  CreateSpace users Type & Typography: free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary, and type specimen pages  Free: list of free PDF downloads; selfpublishingforum: spam free forum. Contact  for graphics, design, and typesetting help.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...