Skip navigation
292 Views 3 Replies Last post: Nov 8, 2017 9:06 AM by walton RSS
Level 0 2 posts since
Sep 11, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 8, 2017 8:43 AM

Help uploading images

I'm trying to finish the cover for my book using the provided online tool. Aparently the "Uload" button doesn't work and it is impossible to upload my own images to the cover template. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Level 5 19,218 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
1. Nov 8, 2017 8:51 AM in response to: JoseAntonioCC
Re: Help uploading images

I do not use CoverCreator . . . but I do know that the interactive features of the site often stop working in this or that browser.  I keep four browsers on my system just because of this.  Just changing from IE to Firefox (the prefered browser here), or to Chrome, etc., gets around the problem.

Try that first.

If you can't get it to work with several browsers, then call CustomerService.

Walton

Bleeds,  free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary: free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations for  CreateSpace users Type & Typography: free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary, and type specimen pages  Free: list of free PDF downloads; selfpublishingforum: spam free forum. Contact  for graphics, design, and typesetting help.

Level 5 19,218 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
3. Nov 8, 2017 9:06 AM in response to: JoseAntonioCC
Re: Help uploading images

Remember . . . that worked today, and tomorrow Chrome might not work.  Just be flexible.

Walton

Bleeds,  free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary: free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations for  CreateSpace users Type & Typography: free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary, and type specimen pages  Free: list of free PDF downloads; selfpublishingforum: spam free forum. Contact  for graphics, design, and typesetting help.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...