Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
891 Views 3 Replies Last post: Nov 20, 2017 5:15 PM by lipmag RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Sep 16, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 19, 2017 2:32 PM

Who is interested in creating Calendars?

With the end of year approaching, thoughts turn to new calendars. I had been publishing mine through CafePress, but they changed their royalties plan a couple of years ago and are now not so attractive.

I know you can creae perfect bound calendars at CS, but they are not optimal for maximizing sales. Would any one else encourage CS to add spiral bound calendars to the program?

Level 4 2,667 posts since
Jul 2, 2011
1. Nov 20, 2017 4:32 AM in response to: Team1
Re: Who is interested in creating Calendars?

They won't add spiral binding.  They do business with specific printers who don't have that capability.

Also, CS will fold in the next several months and be replaced by KDP Print, so it is unlikely they will make any change now.

You might want to try Zazzle.  They have spiral binding and calendar format, but they don't list on Amazon themselves, so you'll have to do that.

Level 5 3,976 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
2. Nov 20, 2017 9:01 AM in response to: Team1

I do my calendars through IngramSpark because they offer saddle-stich, so the things do not fall apart like the CS calendars do after being flattened out and hung on the wall, and then doing the same thing at the end of every month.

You can see them by going to our books page (link below).

Dan'l

Click Logo for Our Homepage
View Our Book Titles

Level 5 15,707 posts since
May 4, 2008
3. Nov 20, 2017 5:15 PM in response to: Team1

Also check out Lulu.com.

Michelle

-------------

Odyssey Publishing -- editing, cover design and book formatting services to help you on your publishing journey.

Odyssey Books -- quality fiction and non-fiction -- where books are an adventure!

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...