Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
563 Views 3 Replies Last post: Nov 23, 2017 8:46 AM by danwiz RSS
Level 0 9 posts since
Nov 2, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 22, 2017 4:58 PM

Unable to upload revised PDF for Cover

I am having a problem uploading a new Print-Ready PDF Cover for a book I am changing.  When I specify my PDF document, I get nothing in the upload box, and when I save, it says there is no file to upload.  PDF is being created in Photoshop CS2.

I didn't have a problem with the original cover PDF file, just the revision.  The book is 121 pages, but the interior says it's 122 pages, so I created a cover for an 8x10 for 122 pages and created a CYMK PDF for it.  That file will not upload.

I tried to do the upload in both Firefox and Chrome, to no avail.

Thoughts?

AW

Level 5 3,862 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
1. Nov 22, 2017 5:40 PM in response to: alberta_writer
Re: Unable to upload revised PDF for Cover
When I specify my PDF document, I get nothing in the upload box, and when I save, it says there is no file to upload

Sorry, but this makes no sense to me.  The only thing I can suggest that you check is that your file is less than 40 MB, that is the maximum size allowed.

By the way, whether the book is 121 or 122 pages is not going to make a difference in the cover size worth worrying about.  CS provides templates in 10-page  increments.

Dan'l

Level 5 3,862 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
3. Nov 23, 2017 8:46 AM in response to: alberta_writer
Re: Unable to upload revised PDF for Cover

Good on you!  In my opinion, it's always best to flatten a Photoshop *.psd file before saving it as a PDF file.  Of course one must remember not to then save that file as a psd file again, because all options for editing will be lost.

Dan'l

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...