Skip navigation
334 Views 3 Replies Last post: Dec 3, 2017 3:45 AM by Finman RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Mar 10, 2014
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 27, 2017 6:20 AM

What's going on with GBP order?

Since last month all my GBP orders are appearing in a single bulk order. So, no GBP orders then lots in one go. Is anyone else seeing this, or can explain what is going on? Thanks

Level 5 3,887 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
1. Nov 27, 2017 6:14 PM in response to: JonTindale
Re: What's going on with GBP order?

If you truly want an answer to whatever you're asking, then you might want to clarify whatever it is.  It sounds like you're ordering Great Britian Pounds (GBP) and nobody knows how to order those - personally, I'd go to a bank and ask to change  USD > GBP.

Level 2 229 posts since
Jun 20, 2017
2. Dec 2, 2017 4:08 PM in response to: danwiz

Well, I understood the OP to be saying that book orders on the UK store were being bunched, so obviously you're right, some clarification is needed!

Good luck! -- NJ

Notjohn's Guide to E-Book & Print Formatting:

The blog:

Level 0 1 posts since
May 22, 2015
3. Dec 3, 2017 3:45 AM in response to: JonTindale

I have also been seeing irrational sales reporting. I'm selling several copies of my book everyday in the EU, USA and UK. The EU and USA sales are being updated several times a day, yet since early November no sales at all recorded in the UK. Kindle sales are fine, it's only print copies that are affected.

I fully understand that if some copies are in stock in the UK I may not see a sale, but by my reckoning, I've sold at least 20-30 UK copies (By observing jumps in sales Rank) in the last few weeks, but nothing recorded under UK sales. Seems very odd.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...