Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
316 Views 2 Replies Last post: Dec 3, 2017 9:49 AM by KFC- RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Sep 15, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 26, 2017 7:09 AM

Creation station

Hey everyone.

I have been on createspace for a while now as a self published romantic fantasy author.

I just wanted to introduce myself.

I am Anna-Louise, I am currently working on a three part series called The Vandran Legacy. My first novel of this series Unfamiliar was released in September through createspace and Amazon.

I hope to meet like minded writers and maybe share success stories and help eachother out with some of the issues us self-published authors face getting our work noticed.

Happy writing guy.

Level 3 783 posts since
Jul 18, 2009
1. Nov 27, 2017 8:57 PM in response to: Anna-Lou
Re: Creation station

Hi Anna-Louise, welcome to the forum and congrats on the book/s. Not the romance buff myself but I am sure there are many on here who would be.

Level 0 3 posts since
Apr 19, 2016
2. Dec 3, 2017 9:49 AM in response to: Anna-Lou
Re: Creation station

Hello and welcome.  wishing you success.I know this creative thing is not as easy as it would appear on the surface. but I am glad that createspace has at least made it possible for the independent to get their work out there. I may not make a fortune but my work is being seen and I have been gathering a small local following. Try to make sure you let your community know what you are up to. Selling at craft fairs, church fund raisers and small local book & gift stores has helped. I write and illustrate children's books so my market is a little different but finding your nitch is important. I've sold lot out of the trunk of my car but once they like your work make sure they know they can buy them on Amazon and remind them to leave a review.

good luck Karen

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...