Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
201 Views 3 Replies Last post: Dec 4, 2017 2:25 AM by lipmag RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Jun 3, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 3, 2017 2:23 PM

All my .pdf files are the exact same size and yet IR keeps saying they aren't

I have called support and tried to get things straightened out. My .pdf files that I merged, I checked each one three times to be sure they were all the same size. They are the same size, but the IR keeps rejecting that and saying they are not. So should I just send it up to publish, get a proof and go from there? I'm tired of calling, as they just say to ask a designer or the community. So here I am..can anyone help? This is my first try doing this and I'm getting frustrated. Thanks... Marji

Level 5 4,204 posts since
Oct 27, 2010
1. Dec 3, 2017 5:55 PM in response to: Gildda
Re: All my .pdf files are the exact same size and yet IR keeps saying they aren't

I think you will have to explain the problem a little more clearly.

Level 4 2,550 posts since
Jul 2, 2011
2. Dec 3, 2017 6:58 PM in response to: Gildda
Re: All my .pdf files are the exact same size and yet IR keeps saying they aren't

Customer Service really has no way of knowing how you made your files.  If an automated program is indicating your pages are the wrong size...  you may just want to resize them, even if you think you don't need to.  What type of response did you want from them?

Level 5 15,386 posts since
May 4, 2008
3. Dec 4, 2017 2:25 AM in response to: Gildda

Are they also all the same orientation?

Michelle

-—--—--—

Odyssey Publishing -- editing, cover design and book formatting services to help you on your publishing journey.

Odyssey Books -- quality fiction and non-fiction -- where books are an adventure!

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...