Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 1 "helpful" answer available (5 pts)
1,089 Views 5 Replies Last post: Dec 4, 2017 9:55 AM by GoMePub RSS
Level 0 3 posts since
May 12, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 4, 2017 8:22 AM

Distribution

I'm in Canada and have got my book up on Create Spce for international distribution.

It is available on Amazon.com, but not on Amazon.ca

What do I do in Creat Sapce to get on Amazon.ca for sale?

I've serached but cannot find this question in this community, if I've missed it, apologies, please point me to right page.

Thank you.

Level 1 136 posts since
Jul 19, 2016
1. Dec 4, 2017 8:34 AM in response to: CanukKayak
Re: Distribution

Hi CanukKayak, I am also Canadian so I know the in's and out's when it come to CS and Canadian authors.

But as a Canadian, there are a few things you need to be aware of.
Firstly, once you aprove your book, it becomes available on amazon.COM within 2-4 days, but it can take between 2 weeks to a Month before it becomes available on amazon.CA. So I you have a certain date in mind, be prepared to upload/approve well ahead of that date.
So it's not that they haven't done it at all, it's a case of you have to wait until they do.

Secondly, we are NOT paid by direct deposit as other countries are. I suggest you do a 'community search' to find suggested ways around that.

Thirdly, shipping times can vary. Not sure if it's customs or the delivery services, but delivery can vary between 5 days and 2 weeks.

~Kay

Ps: This question has been asked many times in the community. But their search doesn't always show things it should. 

Level 1 136 posts since
Jul 19, 2016
3. Dec 4, 2017 8:47 AM in response to: CanukKayak

If you go to the login page of CS and look down in the let hand corner, you will see a section that reads ...

CANADA DISTRIBUTION

Make your book available

directly to readers in

Canada on Amazon.ca.

Learn more

This will answer alot of your questions.

Level 1 136 posts since
Jul 19, 2016
5. Dec 4, 2017 9:55 AM in response to: CanukKayak

Well it is there ...LOL
Anyway here's the link.

https://www.createspace.com/Help/Index.jsp?orgId=00D300000001Sh9&id=50170000000XrUTAA0

Also, can you add your Amazon link on here so we can take a look a your new book.

~ Kay

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...