Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
395 Views 4 Replies Last post: Jan 5, 2018 12:35 PM by walton RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Dec 26, 2016
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 4, 2018 7:53 PM

Cover font changes?

For a previous book I wanted to change font size and colour and sought help from customer service. Someone explained what to do and it was succesful although the steps were not apparent. I want to do this again for another book and none of my emails or phone calls have been answered. So I seek the advice of others. Can this be done? If so, how do I do so. Many thanks.

Level 5 19,518 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
1. Jan 5, 2018 11:06 AM in response to: mopa
Re: Cover font changes?

Are you using CoverCreator?  Are you using a graphics program? If so, what?

Walton

Bleeds,  free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary: free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations for  CreateSpace users Type & Typography: free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary, and type specimen pages  Free: list of free PDF downloads; selfpublishingforum: spam free forum. Contact  for graphics, design, and typesetting help.

Level 4 2,831 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
2. Jan 5, 2018 11:53 AM in response to: walton

Your ESP used to be so good, Walton. What happened?

Sep 5, 2009
3. Jan 5, 2018 12:34 PM in response to: Lorem_Ipsum

It's the increase in barometric pressure in conjucntion with the various celestial convergances which we currently experiencing . . . or maybe I didn't have my usual second cup of coffee.

W

Sep 5, 2009
4. Jan 5, 2018 12:35 PM in response to: walton

Just after posting the oh so clever post above, I noticed that the thread has been marked "Possibly Answered" . . . yikes CS's standards have certainly sunk low.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...