Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
597 Views 2 Replies Last post: Jan 12, 2018 4:05 AM by Katte RSS
Level 0 11 posts since
Oct 29, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 7, 2017 11:46 AM

Kindle conversion questions????

So I got my proof of the print version of my book, Yipee! But now would really like it offered as kindle too. It is a children's picture book. So I felt the print version was most important. But want to stay up with todays technooigy..

First I am wondering how much it cost? Second it states that I could upload my PDF or redue it for the kindle, what is the differance? It is very differant or should i just upload what I already have? Confused...

Level 5 19,527 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
1. Nov 7, 2017 1:43 PM in response to: Hope7
Re: Kindle conversion questions????

Take a look at https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1002979921 . . . this is Amazon's Kindle For Kid's Book Creator.

I used it or ComicGenerator, related conversion program, several years ago, and it did a great job.

Walton

Bleeds,  free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary: free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations for  CreateSpace users Type & Typography: free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary, and type specimen pages  Free: list of free PDF downloads; Contact  for graphics, design, and typesetting help.

Level 0 1 posts since
Jan 11, 2018
2. Jan 12, 2018 4:05 AM in response to: Hope7
Re: Kindle conversion questions????

I used to have the same issue as you. I wrote a smal book for women with weight problems, after pregnancy and who has an obesity issues over the years. It was targeted at middle-aged women and I realized that it should be visual, printed with pictures, etc. Of course, I've uploaded the PDF version on Amazone, and created the resource Tip Weight Loss Diet, but the printed version was much more successful and profitable.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...