Skip navigation
225 Views 2 Replies Last post: Dec 12, 2018 3:10 PM by twirlandpeanut RSS
Level 0 20 posts since
Dec 8, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 27, 2018 2:38 PM

For all those who publish books in languages not supported by KDP ... How do you get on?

Since Kdp can not publish our books in very original languages, we have to go through another POD company. Yes, really obliged! I asked those who had already had the experience of publishing their books through another provider to find out if these books were available for sale on all Amazon stores. What about you? Are your books published by another intermediary on sale on Amazon?

I just published a bilingual book in French - Russian and what I feared happened ... The book is not available for sale and the height of it all, there is no cover either. It's getting better. It's been 12 days online, but not for sale so maybe it takes a little more time? What is your experience about this?

IS tells me that it takes 30 days to contact Amazon and see what's wrong. 30 days, well, do not be in a hurry! I hope that Amazon will put this book up for sale because being not able to offer the service to publish some books in languages other than those mentioned on their site, it would not be commercial or fairplay to put sticks in the wheels, don't you think?

Level 0 1 posts since
Jul 28, 2017

Struggling with the same issue. Any hope KDP will soon allow more languages?

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...