Skip navigation

This Question is Not Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 1 "helpful" answer available (5 pts)
264 Views 2 Replies Last post: Nov 28, 2018 1:21 PM by some1 RSS
Level 2 216 posts since
Jul 2, 2016
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 28, 2018 11:56 AM

Cannot setup New Titles any more on CS? Last month for CS?

Are you guys able to setup new Titles on CS in past couple days??

I had setup a new Title a couple days ago -- which CS put on hold since they could not verify ISBN. Yesterday I sent clarification details and today

I received following email:

Thanks for reching out to CreateSpace. I hope this e-mail finds you well.

You will not be able to publish any new titles on CreateSpace moving forward.

etc.......CS & KDP will become one service over the NEXT MONTH.... etc...

SO that's IT? December is the last months for Create Space?

Level 5 3,881 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
1. Nov 28, 2018 12:50 PM in response to: some1
Re: Cannot setup New Titles any more on CS? Last month for CS?

Did you not see the announcement?

Nov 27, 2018 10:55 AM

Update on the move from CreateSpace to KDP

In late August we announced that CreateSpace and Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) are becoming one service, making KDP the single place to publish and manage paperback and digital books. Since then, we've seen thousands of authors successfully move to KDP on their own.

In the coming days, we'll start moving all remaining authors from CreateSpace to KDP. To ensure a quality experience, we'll be doing this in waves. As a result, starting today, you'll only be able to create paperbacks or change book files on KDP. You will not be able to make changes to book files or create new titles on CreateSpace. To access and make changes to your books, please log in to your CreateSpace account and follow the steps to move to KDP.

If we haven't moved your books for you and you'd prefer to move yourself, get started here.

At all points during the move, your paperbacks will remain available for sale and you?ll continue to earn royalties and maintain sales ranking as normal. We'll be in touch once the move to KDP is complete for all CreateSpace accounts.

Dan'l

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...