Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
249 Views 1 Reply Last post: Dec 6, 2018 3:36 AM by Acheknia RSS
Level 0 21 posts since
Apr 10, 2018
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 5, 2018 10:02 AM

Will the back cover (what people read on the back of the book) be in KDP?

Will the back cover (what people read on the back of the book) be in KDP? I havnt seen it anywhere. I contacted CreateSpace and all they gave me was the image of the front cover. I hope its not, because I may have made some spelling mistakes on the back cover.. someone please respond.

Level 2 400 posts since
Mar 8, 2017
Currently Being Moderated
1. Dec 6, 2018 3:36 AM in response to: EnderBlaze125
Re: Will the back cover (what people read on the back of the book) be in KDP?

I haven't moved my print books over to KDP, I'm waiting for them to do it, hopefully after they've fixed the problems that so many people have been talking about since they switched, so I can only say, I assume so, yes.

If it's a paperback, it must have a back cover.

You don't say whether you've moved it over yet but just redo your cover & upload it in the same way you did the first one. (Either here or there).

I saw your other question about KDP pricing being broken but I didn't click the link & most people won't.

I recently released a new paperback & went straight to KDP to try out the print service & it was all fine including the pricing.

So maybe try again or try changing the price & see if that helps. You can always change it again after it's published.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...