Skip navigation
Lorem_Ipsum has no profile image available
Status Level:
Level 4 Level 4 (795 points)
Member Since:
Feb 7, 2015
Last Logged In:
Aug 20, 2017 8:23 PM

Recent Activity

Lorem_Ipsum replied to The title of my work is "What Is Man?" by Gloriastine Geamont

"yrose wrote:   How does one gain the courage to present ones manuscript for others to read? It requires caution, guts, and proper shoes."

in Introduce Yourself - 4 replies
8 hours ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Does not meet submission requirements

"But I had a cat-3 top secret security clearance in the Navy."

in Book Interior File Formatting - 25 replies
17 hours ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Everything in moderation.

"CreateSpace's motto: Everything in moderation, including moderation."

in CreateSpace Central - 4 replies
20 hours ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Does not meet submission requirements

"Ooskadar wrote:   So via trial and error we fixed and were finally accepted. It would be nice if you shared the solution with us."

in Book Interior File Formatting - 25 replies
1 day ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Text size and page changes

"As I said, that's asking for trouble. PDF stands for Portable Document Format -- it's portable across platforms. Word files are not. When yo"

in Book Interior File Formatting - 4 replies
2 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Text size and page changes

"You're asking for trouble uploading a file in any format but PDF, a PDF you've thoroughly checked, page by page, in Adobe Reader (or Acrobat"

in Book Interior File Formatting - 4 replies
2 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum commented on Just start writing...

"Good luck with your writing career, PinkNezzy.   Here's a suggestion that will improve your writing immeasurably: use paragraphs.   As f"

in PinkNezzy's Blog - 2 comments - 0 bookmarks
2 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Does not meet submission requirements

"When you do a page-by-page review of your PDF in Adobe Reader, is it perfect? You are submitting a PDF, and not another file format, right"

in Book Interior File Formatting - 25 replies
3 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to feel some difficulty with photoshop

"walton wrote:   GIMP is great, and it is free.  However, it does 95% of what Photoshop does . . And the remaining 5% provides functions"

in Formatting - 7 replies
4 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to cover picture qualities

"Both."

in Book Cover File Formatting - 2 replies
4 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum commented on Character revelation

"Boca wrote:   Take the character's viewpoint and dismentle it bit by bit and find her squirm and let him find ways to crawl out of"

in lakhbirchauhan - 2 comments - 0 bookmarks
4 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum commented on Emotion

"A moment of relevance in a non sequitur."

in lakhbirchauhan - 2 comments - 0 bookmarks
5 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Someone bumped into me today when I was getting a coffee at a local shop. Why does Amazon allow this to happen?

"As a serious-minded person, I am appalled at the frivolous tone of this thread. This horseplay must cease at once, or I will be compelled"

in Online Marketing - 17 replies
5 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Brand Spanking New & Scared

"HappyJ wrote:   Has Create Space be good for you? CreateSpace be beddy good for me."

in Introduce Yourself - 4 replies
5 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Illustrator needed

"See the little box in the upper-right corner of the page? Enter illustrator in there and then click the little magnifying glass. Some of t"

in Create - 5 replies
5 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Someone bumped into me today when I was getting a coffee at a local shop. Why does Amazon allow this to happen?

"Leave the safety of your house or apartment at your peril."

in Online Marketing - 17 replies
6 days ago
Lorem_Ipsum asked New - And Completely & Utterly Confused

"I thought that self-publishing was a relatively simple affair.  LOL.....   I just spoke with CreateSpace customer service and was given in"

in Introduce Yourself - 0 bookmarks
1 week ago
Lorem_Ipsum replied to Amazon screws over writer.

"R.Jay wrote:   Amazon has attached a review 5 years before my publication of another book. Amazon refuses to take that review off. So Am"

in Introduce Yourself - 16 replies
1 week ago

Friends

    Lorem_Ipsum hasn't added any friends yet.