Skip navigation

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

1 "helpful" answer available (5 pts)
332 Views 4 Replies Last post: May 20, 2017 4:27 PM by NotSanta RSS
Level 0 72 posts since
Jul 14, 2016
Currently Being Moderated

May 19, 2017 6:34 PM

What's the best way to replace a cover on CS and KDP?

I've Googled around but a lot of the posts (including CS posts) I've found are dated. I've changed the cover on one of my books that's on KDP and CS. What is the proper way, and the proper order, of replacing the cover on both KDP and CS? Thanks very much.

Level 2 82 posts since
Mar 8, 2017
1. May 19, 2017 7:04 PM in response to: NotSanta
Re: What's the best way to replace a cover on CS and KDP?

NotSanta wrote:

I've Googled around but a lot of the posts (including CS posts) I've found are dated. I've changed the cover on one of my books that's on KDP and CS. What is the proper way, and the proper order, of replacing the cover on both KDP and CS? Thanks very much.

If you mean that you have a new cover but haven't actually changed it yet, then just add it to where you did the first one.

When you uploaded your manuscript and cover, just go back into there and change your cover, then go through the next steps, preview it and approve if all is well.

(I can't actually remember the wording of where you add it, but you'll see it, just leave the accepted manuscript bit and the add cover will be just below that, replace with the new one).

Level 4 1,974 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
2. May 19, 2017 7:23 PM in response to: NotSanta
Re: What's the best way to replace a cover on CS and KDP?

The order doesn't matter. The revised covers will replace the originals. The paperback will need to go through the approval process and will therefore take a bit longer than the ebook.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...