Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
461 Views 3 Replies Last post: Nov 30, 2017 9:25 AM by walton RSS
Level 0 2 posts since
Jan 2, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 10, 2017 8:33 AM

Book is locked

My book has been available for several months now. Everything was approved and it's on sale.

Now I have corrected a few typos and I want to upload a new PDF file for review but I can't, because I'm told that the interior is locked. This is the message I get:

LOCKED:
We are currently reviewing your files. You cannot make changes during this time, or cancel the review process.
My files were reviewed long ago. How can I unlock them so I can upload the new PDF?
Level 5 6,015 posts since
Mar 10, 2012
1. Aug 10, 2017 8:48 AM in response to: rjh1109
Re: Book is locked

If you have not uploaded a new file for review recently then this is a an issue you will need to contact customer support about.

Visit Us On Facebook    Visit Us On Twitter    Visit Us On Youtube    Visit Us On Pinterest

Level 0 3 posts since
Aug 14, 2008
2. Nov 30, 2017 7:17 AM in response to: R.C.

Same thing is happening to me...I received a print proof four days ago...I need to upload a corrected PDF but I receive the "files locked" message. A proof would not have been sent to me if the files hadn't been reviewed so what is going on here?

Level 5 19,528 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
3. Nov 30, 2017 9:25 AM in response to: Mellismart

RC's answer is right . . . contact CustomerSupport.  A remote possibilty is that you should try on a different browser.  I keep four browsers on my system.  Sometimes one won't work well with the interactive features on the site and changing browsers works.

Let us know what CustomerSupport says.

Walton

Bleeds,  free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary: free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations for  CreateSpace users Type & Typography: free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary, and type specimen pages  Free: list of free PDF downloads; selfpublishingforum: spam free forum. Contact  for graphics, design, and typesetting help.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...