Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
1,008 Views 7 Replies Last post: Oct 9, 2017 6:42 AM by Maaku RSS
Level 0 3 posts since
May 27, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 15, 2017 5:06 PM

How Do I Handle Post Proof Edits and Changes

I'm new to Create Space and Self- Publishing though I have been published, I have no direct experience with the process, so BIG learning curve here!

I ordered a couple of proofs and realized immediatly that both cover and content need some minor changes which means resubmitting, I believe. So, this being my first run, I am wondering if that means new ISBN and other details...I did the details for library of congress info. Is anything retained, or is all lost? Does the ISBN stay, or am I going to have to resubmit for all including ISBN? Do I delete the proof, or ...unsure.

Thanks.

Level 4 2,902 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
1. Sep 15, 2017 5:14 PM in response to: EnthusiasticAuthor
Re: How Do I Handle Post Proof Edits and Changes

Relax. Just resubmit revised cover and interior files. The ISBN, metadata, and Library of Congress listing will remain intact.

Level 5 3,977 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
3. Sep 15, 2017 5:25 PM in response to: EnthusiasticAuthor

If you're asking this question, then it means you've never done a revision.  You just click on the Change button, it's easy, and then upload a new PDF (with a new name just to be safe).  See THIS thread for an image of precisely where that Change button is.

Dan'l

Level 2 276 posts since
Sep 11, 2014
5. Oct 9, 2017 4:32 AM in response to: m2motorsportinc

m2motorsportinc wrote:

realized immediatly that both cover and content need some minor changes which means resubmitting, I believe rohana wheels So, this being my started first run.

Can you explain your weblink how it fits in with Proof Edits - you are selling wheels?

Level 5 5,647 posts since
Jan 17, 2010
6. Oct 9, 2017 4:51 AM in response to: AmyPS

I believe that's a spam post. It's been reported.

Level 5 4,277 posts since
Oct 27, 2010
7. Oct 9, 2017 6:42 AM in response to: Seisa

Seisa wrote:

It's been reported.

Did it get resurrected after being reported? Blimey. It's obviously a cut-and-paste of the OP (complete with typos) to make it seem on-theme to the careless reader (and moderator too, apparently).

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...