Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
566 Views 3 Replies Last post: Oct 6, 2017 7:16 PM by AmyPS RSS
Level 0 2 posts since
Sep 12, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 6, 2017 2:54 PM

How do I create book with cd's too?

I am writing my book but I want a CD to go with my book. Does anyone know how I can publish this together so that and reprint comes with the CD?

Level 5 3,976 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
1. Oct 6, 2017 5:03 PM in response to: Bigbody
Re: How do I create book with cd's too?

I don't have an answer for you other than that CS does not offer that service.  Maybe somebody else will have a recommendation for  where you can get that done.  Maybe Google would give you some leads.

Dan'l

Level 5 15,701 posts since
May 4, 2008
2. Oct 6, 2017 7:07 PM in response to: Bigbody

The only place I know of in the US that can produce book/CD sets in small quantities is 360 Digital Books. You will need an Amazon seller account (Advantage, FBA, etc) and 360 can dropship to Amazon's warehouses for you, but it's not an automated or on-demand process.

TBH though, I think people are using CDs less and less these days -- my Macbook doesn't even have a CD drive. Everything is now being streamed/downloaded online or distributed on USB drives. There are lots of storage options for files/music/video online, for which you can just include a link or QR code in your book for readers to access.

Michelle

-------------

Odyssey Publishing -- editing, cover design and book formatting services to help you on your publishing journey.

Odyssey Books -- quality fiction and non-fiction -- where books are an adventure!

Level 2 276 posts since
Sep 11, 2014
3. Oct 6, 2017 7:16 PM in response to: lipmag

lipmag wrote:

TBH though, I think people are using CDs less and less these days -- my Macbook doesn't even have a CD drive.

Totally agree, here in the UK over the last two/three years 99% of laptops/notebooks do not have a CD/DVD tray.  I don't own a CD or DVD player, as most things are streamed through my computer and television.  Though I still use USB sticks - brilliant to plug in to my television or laptop.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...