This discussion is archived
670 Views 5 Replies Last post: Nov 28, 2017 10:09 AM by Lorem_Ipsum RSS
Level 0 2 posts since
Oct 18, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 18, 2017 1:14 AM

Hello , I am new here!

hello Members,

I am Beatrice. I recently joined this community as I am interested in writing a book on how social media change the game for any business especially B2B Industries. I am a content writer by profession and I want to share my experience in a book. ExportHub is one my notable website

Hoping to have a good time here

Thank You

Level 5 19,149 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
1. Oct 18, 2017 10:46 AM in response to: beatricemcgraw
Re: Hello , I am new here!

Welcome to CS!

Alas, spam . . . spam, spam, spam . . . terrible.  When there is any, the forum is very helpful, generally the first place to go when you got questions.  CustomerService great for account issues, but not for the how-to's of actually building and printing a book.

Take a look at selfpublishing forum, link below . . . many of us here also answer questions there, and, virtually no spam!

Walton

Bleeds,  free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary: free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations for  CreateSpace users Type & Typography: free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary, and type specimen pages  Free: list of free PDF downloads; selfpublishingforum: spam free forum. Contact  for graphics, design, and typesetting help.

Level 0 1 posts since
Sep 29, 2017
2. Oct 19, 2017 12:27 AM in response to: walton
Re: Hello , I am new here!

hello from indonesia!

Level 0 1 posts since
Oct 12, 2017
3. Oct 19, 2017 3:20 AM in response to: beatricemcgraw
just published my first book. What now?

i am a new author on here. My book was finally published 2 days ago. What do we do now?

Level 0 2 posts since
Oct 19, 2017
4. Oct 19, 2017 3:23 AM in response to: Rushuna
Re: just published my first book. What now?

I guess you should do digita marketing. I write about this stuff on my blog you might wanna check itt out:http://socialmediadominates.com/

Level 4 2,929 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
5. Nov 28, 2017 10:09 AM in response to: Rushuna
Re: just published my first book. What now?

Rushuna wrote:

i am a new author on here. My book was finally published 2 days ago. What do we do now?

First, have the beverage of your choice. Next, search for marketing and/or promotion in Search Community in the top-left corner of the page and read the discussions.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...