Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
528 Views 2 Replies Last post: Oct 26, 2017 7:41 PM by KikayonPub RSS
Level 0 4 posts since
Sep 29, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 26, 2017 6:13 PM

How do I publish educational workbooks?

My mother has created a series of educational workbooks for children with dyslexia. I'd like to bundle them (there are 3), but Createspace doesn't offer that option. How do I indicate that the books are part of a series? Can I write that in the details? I might have to just sell them as one book.

Also, I want to give away a poster and a few drill cards with the workbooks. Is there a way to add a link so that people can download them?

Any advise helps!

Thank you

Level 2 276 posts since
Jan 8, 2009
1. Oct 26, 2017 7:02 PM in response to: mick1234
Re: How do I publish educational workbooks?

http://oldmatemedia.com/kindle-book-series-bundle-amazon/

This is an article that may help. I found it useful.  You could also try educational publishers such as ERA PUBLICATIONS (AUSTRALIA)

Level 3 442 posts since
Dec 13, 2011
2. Oct 26, 2017 7:41 PM in response to: mick1234
Re: How do I publish educational workbooks?

Although CreateSpace can't bundle books, it can accommodate books in a series. In the setup there is space to provide a series title and a volume number.

You can also explain it in the book description and even list the other titles. This will carry through to Amazon and is also fed to Ingram for use by other online retailers. You could include the download link in the book description, too, but that would make it available to people who browse but don't buy the book. If you want to prevent that, publish the link in the book itself.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...