Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
355 Views 3 Replies Last post: Nov 15, 2017 5:29 PM by danwiz RSS
Level 0 2 posts since
Nov 4, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 14, 2017 9:30 PM

Just a simple thanks.

I'm in the process of dropping three installments of a science fiction series.  I have been scouring these forums for the past few weeks and it has been the most useful resource.  Thank you to everyone that takes the time to answer even the silliest of questions.  I was able to find answers before I even had a chance to ask the questions.

Level 5 4,128 posts since
Oct 27, 2010
1. Nov 15, 2017 4:07 AM in response to: IndyIndie
Re: Just a simple thanks.

Don't mention it. What I always say, 'if you've got an answer, why wait for the question?'

Level 5 19,149 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
2. Nov 15, 2017 2:17 PM in response to: IndyIndie

If you've been around a week or more, you've seen the dreaded SPAM.  It's been bad, sometimes beyond bad.   Check out selfpublishingform, link below.  Many of us who are active here are active there. Oh, no spam!

Walton

Bleeds,  free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary: free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations for  CreateSpace users Type & Typography: free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary, and type specimen pages  Free: list of free PDF downloads; selfpublishingforum: spam free forum. Contact  for graphics, design, and typesetting help.

Level 5 3,861 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
3. Nov 15, 2017 5:29 PM in response to: IndyIndie

What Walton means to say is that over at the selfpublishingforum we work hard to keep the spam removed and we don't wait around to see if people  are chronic abusers, one spam and it's banning time. So, come on over, but if you DO see one or two spams, they will most likely be gone within a while.

Dan'l

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...