Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
674 Views 5 Replies Last post: Nov 17, 2017 11:28 AM by Lorem_Ipsum RSS
Level 0 3 posts since
Mar 2, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 17, 2017 9:39 AM

How can we start helping each other to sell millions of copies of our respective books?

Hello everyone,

I  just published my book titled 'The Agony of bride price' on createspace and kdp.Please feel free to click the below link to view my book on Amazon.

I am suggesting if we can make it  mandatory for each and everyone of us that are interested to form a group to start buying and helping  each other to sell and promote our books.I think we are all going to be better off with this idea if we adopt it.What do you guys think?.

Here is the link to the paperback of my book.please grab a copy and write a  review.Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1979729689/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510745049&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=the+agony+of+bride+price&dpPl=1&dpID=51gF8U63kgL&ref=plSrch

Level 5 3,881 posts since
Feb 1, 2011

Is this post meant to be some kind of joke?  I mean, there are only about 20 folks here who come every day, so even if we bought each other's books that does not translate to even 100 books.  Besides that, I am not rich enough to go around buying books "just to increase your sales numbers".  If a book does not appeal to me enough so that I WANT to read it, then I'm not going to buy it.

Dan'l

Level 5 12,995 posts since
Aug 22, 2008
3. Nov 17, 2017 10:57 AM in response to: Uchebooks
Re: How can we start helping each other to sell millions of copies of our respective books?

Uchebooks wrote:

I am suggesting if we can make it  mandatory for each and everyone of us that are interested to form a group to start buying and helping  each other to sell and promote our books.

I don't think it's a difficult task...

In order for this to work, each person has to bring something to the group that all the other participants need and value. So what have you got to offer? What's your plan for helping to promote and sell other people's books? (After all, you did suggest that it's not difficult.)

To offer a specific example, let's say we have three members who are truly interested in this idea. One writes management books aimed at business owners and executives. One writes children's books aimed at bilingual readers. One writes devotional Bible studies aimed at young adult Christians. What are you proposing to do (that they're not already doing) to help them sell their books?

If you have an answer to that -- a solid plan for enhancing the marketing efforts of any or all of the above, and the proven discipline to execute that plan -- then that's the pitch you really want to be making to other members here. And if you do that, you're sure to find some like-minded individuals who'll join you. Good luck!

Level 4 2,944 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
5. Nov 17, 2017 11:28 AM in response to: Uchebooks
Re: How can we start helping each other to sell millions of copies of our respective books?

Uchebooks wrote:

I am suggesting if we can make it  mandatory for each and everyone of us that are interested to form a group to start buying and helping  each other to sell and promote our books.

Mandatory, i.e., compulsory? That suggests enforcement of a penalty for failure to comply. Are we talking jail time here?

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...