Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
897 Views 1 Reply Last post: Feb 3, 2018 8:31 AM by LarryB RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Dec 8, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 23, 2018 1:52 AM

Send author copies to other people

Hi,

I had a giveaway on Goodreads and I'm wondering if it's possible and allowed to send author copies via CS to the winners instead of sending through Amazon as it would be cheaper.

Thanks,

Daniel

Level 0 1 posts since
Feb 21, 2017
Currently Being Moderated
1. Feb 3, 2018 8:31 AM in response to: Breezin
Re: Send author copies to other people

I have donated copies of my THE HOUSEWIFE LOVED A BANDIT to history centers in Florida and Sarasota. Also gave a copy to the current Sarasota County sheriff. The true story has many Sarasota connections and relevance. I just returned from Florida where Sarasota Herald Tribune staff writer Billy Cox interviewed me for a follow-up article to THE MYSTERIES OF MA FLO, an article in the paper about my search for my mother's past, published on Mother's Day May 8, 2011. That event kicked off my determination to get my book finished with create space (book published Sep 1 2017). Last Friday, he posted a video "info-mercial" about the book and his new story on the Sarasota Herald Tribune FACEBOOK page. You might find it interesting

The book is selling well and the next step is to get the screenplay about it out there and see who salutes.  Good luck y'all!

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...