Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
5,927 Views 5 Replies Last post: Jan 27, 2009 11:51 PM by LOTONtech RSS
Level 3 498 posts since
Oct 15, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 12, 2008 11:31 PM

Your CreateSpace content All On One Web Page

I originally posted this in "Books", and then realised it is relevant to ANY CreateSpace content -- and also rather relevant to Sales & Marketing.

My idea is to

Display All Your CreateSpace eStores on a Single Web Page

I won't repost the whole thing here, so please see https://www.createspace.com/en/community/thread/2404?tstart=0

Tony Loton, author --

Book Publishing DIY : The Do It Yourself Guide to Self-Publishing using Lulu and CreateSpace

Level 4 1,303 posts since
Aug 11, 2007
1. Dec 13, 2008 3:43 PM in response to: LOTONtech
Re: Your CreateSpace content All On One Web Page

I understand that this could be a good idea for many, but not for all. For example, some who use CreateSpace are publishers with multiple authors and titles in their inventories. Not all would be appropriate to have listed on the same page.

Level 1 40 posts since
Jul 9, 2008
2. Dec 15, 2008 11:48 AM in response to: peaceCENTER

So, make it optional. Publishers might want multiple stores, one for each author. Or multi-market authors might want different stores for different markets.

Maybe we could name each store, and then select what items to list in the store.

While I'm here: What is the best way to have CreateSpace drop ship items to people who order directly from me?

Level 0 1 posts since
Jan 26, 2009
4. Jan 27, 2009 6:33 PM in response to: LOTONtech

Is there an easy way to do this? I'm about to distribute 39 films via CS and Amazon and also want to display it on my own website. I thought this would be easy since on DVD on Demand page it says:

Sell your DVD on Amazon.com, CreateSpace, and your own website

I can't seems to find a way to integrate e-store on my own website. I already submitted an inquiry to CS but there's no reply yet. I'm really wondering what they meant for "Sell on your own website?"

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...