Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
296 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jan 30, 2018 9:57 AM by walton RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Apr 23, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 30, 2018 9:51 AM

Book cover caught in a loop

Why can't I move on and get the manuscript submitted?

My Dashboard shows my cover as incomplete. I edit the cover, save it, and go to the next thing and get the message:

Warning: You have to complete your cover before you can complete this page.

Never mind: I went back to the Cover and clicked on Submit. Next took me to the final page, and everything looks good.

I guess after two or three books, I will have the process down pat.

Level 5 19,527 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
Currently Being Moderated
1. Jan 30, 2018 9:57 AM in response to: gkhud
Re: Book cover caught in a loop

I presume you are using the CoverCreator.  Most of us who answer questions here do not use it.

One common problem with the CS website is that interactive features do not always work with every browser, and works today with one, might not work tomorrow.  I keep four browser on my system just for that reason. You might try changing browsers.

If it is not that, or maybe a better place to start, would be to call CustomerSupport . . . this is the sort of problem they are good at fixing.

Given the spam here, come on over to  selfpublishingforum.  It's free.  Many of us who answer questions here are active there.

Walton

Bleeds,  free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary: free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations for  CreateSpace users Type & Typography: free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary, and type specimen pages  Free: list of free PDF downloads; selfpublishingforum: spam free forum. Contact  for graphics, design, and typesetting help.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...