Skip navigation

This Question is Not Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
440 Views 3 Replies Last post: Feb 2, 2018 11:19 AM by Kidsontrump RSS
Level 0 9 posts since
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 1, 2018 2:10 PM

New Non-Fiction Book About Funny Brother In Law Stories-Chapter Title Feedback Wanted

I'd love ANY feedback anyone is willing to share on the working chapter titles of my latest book titled: Crazy @ss Brother In Laws: A Collection of True Stories of 6 Bros and Their Associated Woes.  Below is a link to the Createspace Preview that has the chapter story titles listed.

https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1238862

Happy to return the favor on any preview or feedback items for which you are looking for support.

Many Thanks,

Marie Korman

Level 4 2,834 posts since
Feb 7, 2015

Marie, you've written multiple posts asking for feedback on your preview. One would have been sufficient. Five is spam.

Level 5 13,021 posts since
Aug 22, 2008

I would choose story/chapter titles that are either totally relatable or compellingly odd.

By relatable, I mean a title that would trigger similar kinds of stories among your target readers (e.g., "Here, hold my beer...").

By odd, I mean weird enough that the reader can't help wondering, "What the...?" and wanting to find out more (e.g., "Sonny's Mobile Windshield Repair, Gator Neutering, and Chiropractic Service, LLC").

Another option I've seen in books like this is the use of popular song titles or TV show names as chapter/story titles (but don't use a song lyric -- song titles are not protected by copyright, but lyrics are).

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...