Skip navigation
966 Views 5 Replies Last post: Jun 6, 2018 11:45 PM by MarkWebber312 RSS
Level 0 3 posts since
Mar 21, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 14, 2018 6:39 PM

My Createspace book is not showing up on any search engines

I posted my new book (my second) a week ago. It is recognized on amazon.com, but is not recognized on any search engine (Google, Bing, Firefox, etc.) It makes no sense - most every book, including my other book, appears on a Google search. What is the problem? What can Createspace do so that a Google search locates the book?

Level 4 2,935 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
1. Feb 14, 2018 7:28 PM in response to: Steve2122
Re: My Createspace book is not showing up on any search engines

Suggest you sit tight. One of Google's web crawling robots will get around to indexing your new book's Amazon product page by and by. Watch some movies with the beverage of your choice in hand, and check it again in a week or two.

Level 2 182 posts since
Sep 15, 2015
3. Feb 20, 2018 2:58 PM in response to: Steve2122

It can take months before your book shows up in google. You will have to wait.

Level 0 1 posts since
Mar 20, 2018
4. Jun 6, 2018 12:32 AM in response to: Steve2122

Hey Steve. It takes time for goolgeBots to display your book on the web. That is how it works. Google needs to know that your book is relevant to the search result and only then would it help in displaying it. What you can do is start a genuine blogging spree and drop a link to your book in the blogging sites. It would help a bit in speeding the whole process.  anti snore mouthpiece

Level 0 1 posts since
Jun 6, 2018
5. Jun 6, 2018 11:45 PM in response to: Steve2122

Hey steve, if your books page is not yet showing up in google searches it maybe becuse they are not indexed yet. you can do a forced indexation by submitting the URL of your books page in google. Just google "submit url to google" and you will find the search result page with a box for entering the url you want to get indexed.

PS: you need to be signed in google while you do this.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...