Skip navigation
294 Views 2 Replies Last post: Mar 3, 2018 1:31 PM by zkr4amer RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Dec 6, 2017
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 19, 2018 10:18 PM

Marketing company and traffic

After years of running a website and having a decent level of sales we are now looking to increase the amount of traffic and sales. That brings to the forefront a question about ways to get traffic.

I have done some optimization for the site but have allowed some things to not get optimized as 'deeply' as they can be because, like for somethings, it is more important for them to be clear and detailed versus as small as possible... think images,

I have sped things up by using cloudfare, I have tried to add a blog, post to FB and twitter, Added Like boxes to pages, Pinterest for images, added Metatag stuff (keywords, etc), SEO URLs, made the site mobile friendly, compacted the CSS as far as I dare with the template we use, etc.

But I feel I may be missing things since the traffic has actually slowed more then normal for the summer months and I am tired of trying to tweak things by myself.

So that brings me to the questions.... Do you see anything straight away on our site that makes you say "FOUL! That is the issue" or even when surfing that you see if wrong....

Next, is there a marketing company you feel is reasonable and you have good experience with getting more traffic?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Creative animation studio

Level 4 2,670 posts since
Jul 2, 2011
1. Feb 20, 2018 4:13 AM in response to: aaronpawlak
Re: Marketing company and traffic

SEO optimization aside, the best way to increase traffic is to add original content of interest to your intended market.

Level 0 1 posts since
Mar 3, 2018
2. Mar 3, 2018 1:31 PM in response to: aaronpawlak
Re: Marketing company and traffic

Bueno, hay muchas maneras de generar tráfico, pero debes considerar buscar las palabras claves de tu web para poder hacer un posicionamiento adecuado en los motores de búsqueda. Google ofrece algunos que te pueden funcionar.

Yo también tengo una web y también he estado buscando generar más tráfico, es esta

Te recomiendo generar contenido interesante, crear anchors que sean visibles y dale publicidad en redes.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...