Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Not Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 1 "helpful" answer available (5 pts)
388 Views 2 Replies Last post: Mar 2, 2018 1:03 PM by SICGames RSS
Level 0 2 posts since
Feb 9, 2018
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 2, 2018 9:26 AM

Content Verification Email?!

I've just today registered my title to copyright.gov. Sadly, it'll take 6-10 months the site declared. What I understood was last night, I got my kindle version from KDP published of my title. Secondly, I published via CreateSpace for paperback. This morning I've received an email from CreateSpace with Content Verification. It's great they do this and it's understandable for this to happen.

I'm thinking; CreateSpace saw my title on KDP Amazon.com site and of course; sometimes things don't work smooth as we love it to. Automatically sent me the email saying to please confirm this the title belongs to me.

I wrote them polietly telling them yes the title is mine. I showed them KDP link of my kindle book. Asked them if there was anything else they would've liked.

How long would it take for them to respond? As of now my only published material is on Amazon's KDP Kindle. Should the url provided be enough for them to see I'm the author of my new title? What did you do to help resolve the Content Verification Email?

Level 5 12,995 posts since
Aug 22, 2008
Currently Being Moderated
1. Mar 2, 2018 10:16 AM in response to: SICGames
Re: Content Verification Email?!

In most cases, simply confirming that you are the author and copyright owner is adequate. (Of course, if you're not -- for example, if you were republishing a public domain work -- then it may be more involved.)

When this "content verification" happened to my clients on the Amazon KDP side, it usually took only a few minutes after they'd responded for the issue to be resolved and for the book to be available for sale. On the CreateSpace side, it seems to take at least a day, sometimes two.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...