Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
3,509 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jan 19, 2009 1:11 AM by DesireSuccess RSS
Level 0 3 posts since
Jan 15, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 16, 2009 1:25 PM

Set up estore web site

Good after noon, I am requesting some information on how to create my estore website. On the set up portion of this website it does not indicate how to do this in regards to my book. All comments are welcomed. Thank you and have a great day.

Kind Regards

Moniegray

Level 5 3,330 posts since
Sep 17, 2008
Currently Being Moderated
1. Jan 19, 2009 1:11 AM in response to: Monie
Re: Set up estore web site

Hi Monie,

Once your proof is approved - you will be assigned a URL that you can use as your title's unique e-Store.

To customize your e-Store follow these steps:

1 - Click on 'My Account' link (towards top of page in CS),

2 - Look for the title you'd like to modify & click the yellow pencil (Edit title) link,

3 - Scroll down a bit until you see the sub-title e-Store, click on the 'Edit' link,

4 - You are now in the position to modify and edit your e-Store page.

You'll be able to upload a trailor, banner, choose your color selection, etc.

Once you are complete with your changes, do not forget to click on the 'Save' button to save your editing.

If you need further details on your e-Store, like what you can do and how to do it, simply use the following url:

https://www.createspace.com/Help/Sales/EStore.jsp

Hopefully this is a bit clearer to you than before! Please continue to use this forum if you have further questions or concerns or if you'd simply wish to share your thoughts. We are all here to help each other out! 

>"This is an interactive forum, so if you've found our answers to be useful, feel free to click on your choice of stars that lets us know if our answers were 'correct' or 'useful' in your opinion. Thx!" - Eric V. Van Der Hope

Eric V. Van Der Hope | Publisher & Author of -

Mastering Niche Marketing: A Definitive Guide to Profiting From Ideas in a Competitive Market

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...