Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
398 Views 1 Reply Last post: Apr 30, 2018 4:24 AM by Seisa RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Apr 24, 2018
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 29, 2018 4:17 PM

I can't enter about US tax returns

Hi everyone, my name is Francisco, I'm a young musician from Chile.



I discovered CreateSpace a few days ago and it seems to me that it is an excellent platform for all those who want to publish their creations independently. I'm working on my second studio album and I want to publish it on CD and this is an excellent opportunity to carry out my project in a more professional way. So far, all my compositions have been published digitally, through music stores and streaming services. Today I want to tell you about a problem that I have and that I must solve in order to publish my album with CreateSpace. I must enter to the website information about my US tax return, something I can't do because I'm from Chile, nor do I have a tax return in my country since I still do not work. What should I do? I sent an email to CreateSpace, but I also need you to help me with this.



(Sorry if what I wrote is not well understood, I speak Spanish and a bit of English, but this time I am helping myself with the Google translator.)



Thank you very much!

Level 5 5,629 posts since
Jan 17, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
1. Apr 30, 2018 4:24 AM in response to: Franci98my
Re: I can't enter about US tax returns

In the CreateSpace tax interview form, it asks for a tax ID number. According to an article on Wikipedia, the tax ID number in Chile is called RUN (Rol Único Nacional), but is usually called RUT (Rol Único Tributario): You should have this number. This is what you enter in the tax interview on the CreateSpace website.


Editor & Book Designer
Find us on Facebook



Learning French? Try our bilingual English-French series

Self-publishing forum


More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...