Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
223 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jun 18, 2018 12:43 PM by Auzora25 RSS
Level 0 6 posts since
Jan 24, 2018
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 7, 2018 10:30 PM

Royalty payment failure

Hi everyone. For the last 3 months i receive a royalty payment failure from Createspace. When i contacted them via email they told me to reenter my royalty information which i did (please notice without any changes of my original information). When i did it i received the royalty payment for May without problem.

This month i received the same royalty payment failure. This problem is getting pretty annoying for me and i would like to ask if anyone else is facing the same problem.

Thanks

Giannis K. Patargias

Level 1 56 posts since
Aug 9, 2012
Currently Being Moderated
1. Jun 18, 2018 12:43 PM in response to: John1979
Re: Royalty payment failure

Sorry to see nobody tried answering your question. I haven't faced the same problem, so I can't give any advice based on experience, but my reply will bump your post up and it will hopefully get some more responses. That being said, here's my input:

If all your royalty information is correct, and you reentered it at their request and it's still not working properly, then I would definitely suggest getting in contact with them again and keep doing so until it's resolved. Mention that you reentered the information at their request, then it worked fine for May, but then went back to not working after.

Also, maybe it's an issue relating to your bank. I see you live in Greece. Maybe your bank has an issue with foreign currency being deposited into your account. If you don't know your bank's terms regarding foreign currency, contact them and see if the issue is at their end.

Hope that helps!

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...