Skip navigation

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
322 Views 5 Replies Last post: Jun 22, 2018 11:07 AM by robmolily RSS
Level 0 2 posts since
Jun 2, 2018
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 8, 2018 6:31 PM

Why is my book not appearing on Amazon as paperback?

Hi, everyone. I have a book that was published this morning (roughly 15-17 hours ago). I made the ebook version of it on the Kindle store with no problem. But I keep checking Amazon and my paperback is not on there. Even though Createspace told me my book is ready. Any ideas? This is my first time using Createspace.

Level 4 2,973 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
1. Jun 8, 2018 6:40 PM in response to: NellyAliyah
Re: Why is my book not appearing on Amazon as paperback?

Whoa, Nelly! It can take up to a week to appear on Amazon, so be patient.

Level 5 4,279 posts since
Oct 27, 2010
3. Jun 8, 2018 7:57 PM in response to: NellyAliyah

It depends how you search for it. The best method is to use the ISBN, since that appears to be automatically indexed, whereas other metadata obviously is not.

Level 0 6 posts since
Nov 3, 2015
4. Jun 12, 2018 4:41 AM in response to: NellyAliyah

I was told that it won't be linked to the kindle version page until 3-5 days, the paperback will have its own page for now.

Level 0 58 posts since
Jun 4, 2015
5. Jun 22, 2018 11:07 AM in response to: NellyAliyah

I have never had a book take more than a couple hours to show on Amazon once I have approved the proof.  There seems to be something wonky going on because my last book took over 24 hours for the review process (usually takes under 24 hours) and now it's been over 24 hours and is still not appearing in Amazon search results.  I emailed customer support because out of over 30 books, it has never taken this long.  To be fair, they do say something like "your book will appear on Amazon within 2-5 days" or something like that.  Can't remember exactly.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...