Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
242 Views 2 Replies Last post: Jun 13, 2018 3:15 PM by Seisa RSS
Level 0 2 posts since
Mar 18, 2018
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 13, 2018 3:08 PM

Are you having the same dilemma?

I was not able to upload my profile picture. I tried 5 times yes! I was not able to be a part of the members showcase. I tried several times. I've even talked to someone from creative space to no avail it did not have any luck as one would say. Now I just want to see what's going on in the community because I have some questions that have not been answered so this would be the place to find them hopefully. This is my first publication I have many more to write but I will not begin to write any other books until I see whether or not I know what it what I'm doing as far as formatting and getting on board so people can actually see me because right now I am totally invisible even my work is not actually shown I have only sold two to books on CreateSpace.  Also, if you were wondering I am voice typing, it's not using proper grammar right now for this message. Smile! I figure I would ended properly, my message of course.

Level 5 5,712 posts since
Jan 17, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
2. Jun 13, 2018 3:15 PM in response to: Sherocksforreal
Re: Are you having the same dilemma?

Sherocksforreal wrote:

I was not able to upload my profile picture.

If you're referring to the space for a profile picture under Your Stuff above, this hasn't worked in years and I doubt CS will ever fix it.

Sarah
Editor & Book Designer
https://sleepingcatbooks.com
Find us on Facebook

Learning French? Try our bilingual English-French series

Self-publishing forum

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...