Skip navigation

This Question is Not Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
493 Views 2 Replies Last post: Jul 3, 2018 11:35 AM by Acheknia RSS
Level 0 3 posts since
Nov 19, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 19, 2018 8:17 PM

Expanded Distribution or Standard?

I'm about to list my first book with CS, and am wondering if I should do the expanded distribution or not.  The list price seems to leap almost $10 USD, from $14.02 to $21 and change.  The book is 630 pages, roughly 1/4 of a million words, and the first of a series of 12 books, so as far as work that went into the story, I don't doubt its worth.  Also, I released the book as an e-book 3 years ago and it has gotten 1 4* and all the rest 5* reviews, none of them from shills.  That being said, I'm wondering if the list price will prevent me from selling many copies?

Level 0 2 posts since
Jul 3, 2018
1. Jul 3, 2018 10:53 AM in response to: N08LE
Re: Expanded Distribution or Standard?

I'm still considering publishing my first book, and the info I am finding here is quite helpful. Gotta lean more though

Level 2 396 posts since
Mar 8, 2017
2. Jul 3, 2018 11:35 AM in response to: markalum
Re: Expanded Distribution or Standard?

markalum wrote:

I'm still considering publishing my first book, and the info I am finding here is quite helpful. Gotta lean more though

Kboards Writer's Cafe is a wonderful place for every scrap of help or info you could ever need & all there without the pink meaty stuff that you have to wade through here to see any genuine posts.

Before Lorem_Ipsum says it... you don't need to lean but you can if if you want.

We're a pretty upright bunch here

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...